“People from New York”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Duomo
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Food was delicious! Everything tasted very fresh! Service was prompt and there’s a nice bar that’s attached to it where you can sit outside in the under passage! We had the curry turkey burrito and my husband had the pork burrito with spicy sauce. I plan on trying there 2.00 empanadas as they look delicious and the fillings also look amazing.
Try everything very affordable❤️

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

My burrito was fresh and flavorful, and cost only 5 euro. The empanadas are also quite tasty. Great bang for the buck.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

We saw a sign for Aperitivo and expected an Italian happy hour. We got frozen food heated up, and ice cold cheese on our nachos. Bathroom is disgusting. Server was very nice. Cash only

1  Thank BethlehemPaUSA
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Must try this place out for a late night snack and shot. The “Einstein” bartender makes the most insane shots you will ever see. You must try for some good fun.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

I love Italian food but my friend and I were looking for something different and Eby's filled that hole perfectly! We got a deal that I think was called the apertivo, where we got sangria and an assortment of very good Spanish influenced dishes for only 8 euro each! Great place and great vibes.

2  Thank ellenoftroy728