“Delicious!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Duomo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The gelato was just amazing! Must have the pistachio and gianduja, my only regret was not getting a larger portion and in a cone.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

We were in a day trip to Firenze and when walking the streets around the Duomo we noticed the tourists queuing at this gelateria. So, we decided to come back later to try it. OMG!, what a fantastic ice cream. My other half ordered pistachio and the flavour of the month. I had grom cream and chocolate sorbet. All flavours were fantastic but I have to mention that the pistachio was probably the best pistachio ice cream I’ve ever had.

Reviewed 25 August 2018

When I am in Florence, I visit Grom very often because it is completely glutenfree. A paradise for those with celiac disease. I really like this ice-cream, but I have noticed that the quantity is quite small and the taste is not as good as another Grom shop in Perugia. However, it remains a good ice-cream shop.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Amazing gelato with lovely flavours to choose from. Available in a tub or cone. Worth a visit.
Some flavours are available being gluten free

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Big variations of taste, amazing texture,reasonable prices, good location- everything that you need to have a nice refreshing gelato while visiting Florence.