“Very good experience”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Cynthia S
“Very good experience”
Reviewed 29 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The apartment is very nice and well located. It is in the surroundings of the crowded Ponte Vecchio, Palazzo Pitti and Uffizi Gallery and, at the same time, very quiet. Good restaurants around and a nice grocery shop, CONAD, very close.
The apartment is very well equipped with everything we need in terms of cooking and a nice stay for vacations. Wifi works well. So does the air conditioning
(the street, Costa dei Magnoli, is a hilly place. Consider this, in case this is a problem for you).
I also would like to mention the management of Florence apartments; the team is very kind and efficient, during the check in, the check out and also during the whole stay in case you have any problem to solve. They are rapidly available. I could reach them at any time by whatsapp.
For all these reasons, it was indeed a very good experience. Needless to mention the beauty of Florence...

LibraryBa...
Great Neck, NY
“Very good but could have been better”
Reviewed 16 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

The Super Tuscan apartment is in a perfect location, across the Arno on a quiet street, one block from an excellent grocery (Conad). The apartment is beautiful, clean, and well equipped with cooking and cleaning supplies though there is no oven. A comfortable terry robe made up for the lack of bath towels. Now here are the buts: there is no shelf in the bathroom above the sink so I needed to bring in a chair to hold my makeup, combs and brush. There is no hook by the lovely walk-in shower so I had to get a hanger from the closet and hang the robe over the shower. There are no shelves to unpack the clothing you don't want to hang up -- this is minor if you're staying for a short time, but for more than two weeks, it's annoying. The mattress was as hard as a cement slab and I had to go to Mesticcheria Lapi (like a general store and hardware store combined) to purchase a foam pad -- 33 euros. Finally, you pay for utilities. While I didn't use much gas or electricity (for lights), I paid heavily for heat which I kept running because I was there in December and it was cold in Firenze -- I wanted to return to a warm apartment. Cost: 205 euros for 16 days! Would I stay there again? I would certainly stay there again for the short term, but if I return to Firenze for a few months, I'd probably stay elsewhere.

Hunter356
Bridgewater, New Jersey
“Good, quiet location very close to Ponte Vecchio”
Reviewed 18 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

The apartment was just the right size for a couple. The bed is "murphy bed style" and is firm. We enjoyed the quiet location just steps away from all the action. Note that it is a rather steep uphill climb to arrive at the apartment, in case you have any issues walking. Heat & air conditioning were in good working order and we used both during our stay. Heated towel rack is a nice amenity. WiFi worked well. It is also in very close walking distance to a supermarket, bank and restaurants/morning coffee spot.

Things not to our liking: The description indicates there is a washer on site, but we did not find one. We found some mold in the bathroom which could be an issue if you are allergic. The floors were not very clean and we brought this to the attention of the management company with a brief video. Hopefully, they will rectify this immediately.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Quiet location
Liked least: Not very clean
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing