“Great stay at La Luna!”

La Luna Guest House
Ranked #50 of 656 Florence B&B and Inns
Reviewed 8 June 2012

My fiance and I stayed at La Luna for four nights in May 2012. The guesthouse was in a great location - we could walk everywhere, it was clean and best of all Riccardo was a fantastic host. Our arrival time was late in the evening and he had no problem meeting us. He then sat down with us with a city map and gave us lots of great recommendations for what to do it Italy. We would go back!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for La Luna Guest House

Reviewed 31 May 2012

Great location, great room and best host I ever met! Ricardo was most helpful and provided tips for our visit to Florence. Patient and friendly. Even helped to carry down our heavy 20kg luggages down the stairs. Breakfast was homey and Ricardo made it a point to be at the lounge area during breakfast time to interact with guests. The bathroom was stylish and very new.

Florence is a beautiful city and he made our trip to Florence even more memorable. Will stay at la Luna again if we visit Florence again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2012

I went for a Europe tour early this month with my family and Riccardo was the best host amongst all of them. He was helpful from the very beginning and Skype was the best option to have asked all the questions I had in mind and he answered them all. I had already informed Riccardo of my arrival time which was 4pm and on that day arriving from Barcelona all got delayed. During the rush I could not have called him and by the time I arrived La Luna was almost 9pm but he was still there and so welcoming. We really needed the warm welcome after a whole day of running around because of the delay. He clearly briefed us all the details of the guesthouse and showed us our rooms. Rooms were very comfortable and clean, it was as good as staying in hotel rooms. He was very generous with the breakfast and kept refilling as it was finishing not there was little but we are a family of 5 you know. He suggested cheap places to eat and booked a day trip tour to Tuscany which was just beautiful. He even went the extra mile to find my stuff I left behind in the tour bus during my day tour to Tuscany and to even post it back to me. Overall Riccardo made our trip to Florence very comfortable and a memorable one.
With no doubt La Luna is my place to stay when I come back to visit Florence again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2012

Clean............, nice rooms.............., great hospitality........., sympathetic reception..........., good advice from the manager................., near the center.................., free parking............., beautiful city..........., art........, history........., Italian culture.........., good food...............

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 May 2012

Overall, I really enjoyed my stay at La Luna. Even before we got there, Ricardo was very helpful in providing directions to the hotel from the train station when asked via Skype. Upon arrival, he gave us information on where to visit and eat. Also, the guided tour to Tuscany region that he recommended was excellent. The room was extraordinarily clean and spacious. The only downside was a weak wireless signal in our room. However, the signal was very good near the lounge and we could use the lounge at any time so it was not that big of a problem. I would definitely recommend staying at La Luna if you are visiting the wonderful city of Florence!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends