“An easy eat if you are easy to please”
Review of Il Micio

Il Micio
Ranked #1,612 of 3,011 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$ 29 - US$ 35
Cuisines: European, Italian, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2015

The menu had a lot of fish, so if you like that, you have come to the right place. I ate fish the day before, and was looking for something else... We ate pasta which looked store bought, and it didn't taste much (carbonara and tortellini).

Reviewed 4 June 2015

Il Micio is literally my favorite restaurant in Florence. I'm and american student who's been living in Florence for a year and Il Micio has been my regular place. I've gotten food here almost weekly. The cuisine is top notch, excellent quality for fantastic value and I've never been disappointed by a dish on their menu. Moreover the atmosphere is one of a home. I feel, after eating at Il Micio, that I've had a home cooked meal. I can't say enough good things about this restaurant. It's the best.

Reviewed 7 December 2014

A few minutes from the center, we found a place with a great kitchen and nice owner. We felt there like at home. We recommend especially bistecca alla Fiorentina, scaloppina, fried small fish and home made cakes.
Prices lower than in the center and the food excellent.

Reviewed 5 July 2013

We visited this little restuarant, across the road from our hotel Casa Lea. It is a little out of town but the food and service was great value. Fresh and very tasty pasta. We were very happy as around the main area of Florence the food is double the money and not fresh ingredients, more like frozen dinners. Give this place a go if you are in the area you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Deborah D
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Stumbled onto Il Micio as I was late for lunch. They kindly consented to serve me. The wife speaks English which was equally charming. Simple but extensive menu of pastas n fish or meat. I had the Spaghetti Alla Carrettiera and Baccala con Cevi. Fresh well cooked n tasty fare. Highy recommended for a local Florentine cooking.