“Great food, friendly service”
Review of Il Micio

Il Micio
Ranked #1,606 of 2,978 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$ 29 - US$ 35
Cuisines: European, Italian, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 July 2013

We visited this little restuarant, across the road from our hotel Casa Lea. It is a little out of town but the food and service was great value. Fresh and very tasty pasta. We were very happy as around the main area of Florence the food is double the money and not fresh ingredients, more like frozen dinners. Give this place a go if you are in the area you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Deborah D

Reviewed 13 June 2013

Stumbled onto Il Micio as I was late for lunch. They kindly consented to serve me. The wife speaks English which was equally charming. Simple but extensive menu of pastas n fish or meat. I had the Spaghetti Alla Carrettiera and Baccala con Cevi. Fresh well cooked n tasty fare. Highy recommended for a local Florentine cooking.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

WE came here our first night in Florence. The chef was so nice and sweet, translated the whole menu for us from Italian to English and had the dinner ready in a really short time!
It was very good and felt like you were a guest rather than a client.
WE really enjoyed it and would reccommend it to anyone who is in the neighbourghood. Also, there is a laundry station just next door so you can usr your time wisely by eating at Il Micio while your clothes get clean and dry :)

Reviewed 19 May 2013

This neighborhood restaurant near Piazza Savanarola has recently changed hands and has been updated. The atmosphere is cozy, bright, and friendly. The food is excellent and yet still affordable. I went there for either lunch or dinner almost every day of my three weeks stay in Florence. I recommend it highly. John Francis, Architect

Reviewed 27 September 2012

My girlfriends and I just some amazing pasta and seafood here. I literally am writing my review from the dinner table. Chef Carlo & server Roberta were wonderful. The next time you are in Florence...try it.
Tasha Simone