“Great food and service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Haveli Indian Restaurant

Haveli Indian Restaurant
Reserve with
Haveli Indian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 2,660 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Cheap Eats, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Santa Maria Novella
Louisville, CO
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2012 via mobile

Wife and I ate here needing a change from Italian food. It was really good and fairly inexpensive. The flavors were wonderful and had and excellent reasonably priced bottle of Chianti. The service and the people were very friendly. Even let us in 10min before they opened!

giotti_singh, Proprietario at Haveli Indian Restaurant, responded to this review, 23 April 2012
Thanks for your kindness, about this " Even let us in 10min before they opened!", for us it's normal if I could help a guest I'll do it without thinking...it's our philosophy! I'm very happy that you appreciate our food and our Chianti, I'll wait for you again as guest as soon as possible!
Giotti Singh
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Nuremburg, Bayern, Germany
“A very cosy place with warm hearted people”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2012

I was in Florence for around 3 days with my wife and 2 kids, since my kids prefer indian food we went to this restaurent and liked it very much.The whole staff and owner is very friendly and they also guided us about florence.
The preparation was very good but quantity should be bit more but overall it is worth visiting this restaurent.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
giotti_singh, Proprietario at Haveli Indian Restaurant, responded to this review, 19 April 2012
Thanks so much for your kindness, it was very easy for me and my staff to help people so nice as you! Really you have a wonderful family! For the quantity I'll think about what you wrote....
Thanks so much!
London
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2012

This restaurant knows how Indian food should taste, how much it should cost and what environment and atmosphere is needed to enjoy the meal.
Don't miss this one if you are in town!

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank okeagbeze
giotti_singh, Proprietario at Haveli Indian Restaurant, responded to this review, 9 April 2012
"This restaurant knows how Indian food should taste, how much it should cost and what environment and atmosphere is needed to enjoy the meal".
I can answer just with one thing....thanks, thanks and thanks again. We have a lot of things to learn and to improve but sentence like this make you think that you are on the right way.
Bilaspur, India
“exe. food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2012

The food was delicious specialy channa batura. I like it very much. The price was good. There was indian atmosthere.I like the restaurant very much and thanks to my friend. Who told me about restaurant.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
giotti_singh, Proprietario at Haveli Indian Restaurant, responded to this review, 26 March 2012
Thanks so much for your beautiful words, it's very nice from you. We wait for you as soon as possible in Florence and in Haveli, guests like you are gold for us!!!
Thanks again.
London, United Kingdom
“Thank you”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2012

I really liked this place located just near Florence Train Station. The food was delicious and the service helpful. Definitely get a bite at this place if in Florence.

Cheers

Visited March 2012
3 Thank ravzsohal
giotti_singh, Proprietario at Haveli Indian Restaurant, responded to this review, 23 March 2012
Thanks for your second visit in Florence and in Haveli, I'm very happy that you remember of our structure after years! When you come back to Florence, I'd like to offer you another limoncello and speak till late like last time!