“Great food and service”

Ranked #112 of 2,927 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Santa Maria Novella
Reviewed 20 April 2012

Wife and I ate here needing a change from Italian food. It was really good and fairly inexpensive. The flavors were wonderful and had and excellent reasonably priced bottle of Chianti. The service and the people were very friendly. Even let us in 10min before they opened!

giotti_singh, Proprietario at Haveli Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2012

Thanks for your kindness, about this " Even let us in 10min before they opened!", for us it's normal if I could help a guest I'll do it without thinking...it's our philosophy! I'm very happy that you appreciate our food and our Chianti, I'll wait for you again as guest as soon as possible!

Reviewed 14 April 2012

I was in Florence for around 3 days with my wife and 2 kids, since my kids prefer indian food we went to this restaurent and liked it very much.The whole staff and owner is very friendly and they also guided us about florence.
The preparation was very good but quantity should be bit more but overall it is worth visiting this restaurent.

giotti_singh, Proprietario at Haveli Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2012

Thanks so much for your kindness, it was very easy for me and my staff to help people so nice as you! Really you have a wonderful family! For the quantity I'll think about what you wrote....
Thanks so much!

Reviewed 31 March 2012

This restaurant knows how Indian food should taste, how much it should cost and what environment and atmosphere is needed to enjoy the meal.
Don't miss this one if you are in town!

1  Thank okeagbeze
giotti_singh, Proprietario at Haveli Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2012

"This restaurant knows how Indian food should taste, how much it should cost and what environment and atmosphere is needed to enjoy the meal".
I can answer just with one thing....thanks, thanks and thanks again. We have a lot of things to learn and to improve but sentence like this make you think that you are on the right way.

Reviewed 23 March 2012

The food was delicious specialy channa batura. I like it very much. The price was good. There was indian atmosthere.I like the restaurant very much and thanks to my friend. Who told me about restaurant.

giotti_singh, Proprietario at Haveli Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2012

Thanks so much for your beautiful words, it's very nice from you. We wait for you as soon as possible in Florence and in Haveli, guests like you are gold for us!!!
Thanks again.

Reviewed 21 March 2012

I really liked this place located just near Florence Train Station. The food was delicious and the service helpful. Definitely get a bite at this place if in Florence.

Cheers

3  Thank ravzsohal
giotti_singh, Proprietario at Haveli Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2012

Thanks for your second visit in Florence and in Haveli, I'm very happy that you remember of our structure after years! When you come back to Florence, I'd like to offer you another limoncello and speak till late like last time!