“Shopping”

Jimmy's Leather Collection
Ranked #6 of 343 Shopping in Florence
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great & honest guys, beautiful leather goods, fair pricing. Highly recommend. Very happy with what we purchased.

All reviews
"student discount"
in 7 reviews
"great eye"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this store"
"these guys"
in 27 reviews
"measurements"
"shoppers"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I purchased a leather jacket from Jimmy’s the other day. I pass by this shop almost every day for class. Alex was a big help and very knowledgeable.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

First stop after arriving in Florence after reading reviews on trip advisor. Planned on possibly buying a leather jacket or coat later in the week IF I found the right thing that was something special but didn’t really need. I just wanted to check out jimmys as I wanted something unique and heard so much about them. These guys are artists in their work to fit you in the perfect coat for your style, size, and budget WITHOUT a hard sell. The quality and beauty sells itself. Alex is an absolute fashion genius and picked perfect coats for me in a classy gorgeous ice gray sherling lamb, and then found another coat in elegant black antelope and lamb leather design. These coats are one of kind works of art rivaling high end designers. I have been to Florence before and absolutely no one else in Florence an touch the quality and creative design and price. I could have spent all week shopping for the perfect coat, but didn’t have to because they negotiated a deal I couldn’t refuse and I found two coats that will be absolutely treasured.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

While I was on spring break a few weeks ago I was walking past Jimmy’s and I was convinced to come in and try on one jacket that would be perfect for me. And the first jacket I tried on was the one. I was helped by Johnny and was was given multiple options of coats in different colors and styles. But it was the first jacket that I tried on that was the best. Johnny is very good at his job. He helped me and my dad pick out perfect jackets. (His is buffalo leather and gets tons of compliments at work.) I’m a college student and was offered a great student discount compared to the price tag. So, don’t look at the price tag. Because of this it’s sorta of a high pressure sale. There was a playing the game calculator game. Overall, I had a great experience and bought a great product

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It may be a year later, but my husband and I promised to leave a review! We had a great experience at Jimmy's Leather. The associate that helped us was knowledgable, hilarious, and knew the coats and styles well. Its a year later, and we LOVE our coats. They are of great quality and color and we feel good every time we put them on. They also cut us GREAT deals on the 3 coats we purchased. Don't leave Florence without going home with some custom Italian leather!