Review Highlights
Great Service

Great quality products and really informative about their leather. Would recommend to anyone... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
JP D
via mobile
Beautiful and high quality leather jackets!!!!

It is a bit difficult to find the store but they have the most beautiful leather jackets for a very... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Freedom558568
Munich, Germany

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Florence
from US$ 81.80
from US$ 467.30
from US$ 92.30
More Info
All reviews shopping experience perfect jacket beautiful quality great eye body type piazza san lorenzo these guys buy something no pressure to buy visiting florence johnny jimmys mario fedex measurements zipper shoppers
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I purchased a leather jacket from Jimmy’s the other day. I pass by this shop almost every day for class. Alex was a big help and very knowledgeable.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

First stop after arriving in Florence after reading reviews on trip advisor. Planned on possibly buying a leather jacket or coat later in the week IF I found the right thing that was something special but didn’t really need. I just wanted to check out jimmys as I wanted something unique and heard so much about them. These guys are artists in their work to fit you in the perfect coat for your style, size, and budget WITHOUT a hard sell. The quality and beauty sells itself. Alex is an absolute fashion genius and picked perfect coats for me in a classy gorgeous ice gray sherling lamb, and then found another coat in elegant black antelope and lamb leather design. These coats are one of kind works of art rivaling high end designers. I have been to Florence before and absolutely no one else in Florence an touch the quality and creative design and price. I could have spent all week shopping for the perfect coat, but didn’t have to because they negotiated a deal I couldn’t refuse and I found two coats that will be absolutely treasured.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

While I was on spring break a few weeks ago I was walking past Jimmy’s and I was convinced to come in and try on one jacket that would be perfect for me. And the first jacket I tried on was the one. I was helped by Johnny and was was given multiple options of coats in different colors and styles. But it was the first jacket that I tried on that was the best. Johnny is very good at his job. He helped me and my dad pick out perfect jackets. (His is buffalo leather and gets tons of compliments at work.) I’m a college student and was offered a great student discount compared to the price tag. So, don’t look at the price tag. Because of this it’s sorta of a high pressure sale. There was a playing the game calculator game. Overall, I had a great experience and bought a great product

Reviewed 28 March 2018

It may be a year later, but my husband and I promised to leave a review! We had a great experience at Jimmy's Leather. The associate that helped us was knowledgable, hilarious, and knew the coats and styles well. Its a year later, and we LOVE our coats. They are of great quality and color and we feel good every time we put them on. They also cut us GREAT deals on the 3 coats we purchased. Don't leave Florence without going home with some custom Italian leather!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

We visited many cities on our trip and were looking for leather goods: bags, packs and coats. My oldest son was looking for a leather jacket, Jimmy, with his great knowledge and wide selection, sold 2 coats that afternoon! Both my son's purchased beautiful jackets for an amazing deal. No pressure, just great knowledge about fit, style, look etc. from Jimmy. We will go back and purchase more the next time we come to Florence. They are by far the best place we visited in Rome, Venice, Bologna and Florence. The quality of their jackets was the best.