“We Love We Like Tuscany ”
Review of We Like Tuscany

US$ 113.86*
Active Full Day Tuscan Bike Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We Like Tuscany is a tour operator specialized in outdoor activities in Tuscany, in the region around Florence. The first and original bike tour out of Florence since 1993, is still the best way to get out of the city and see the beautiful countryside that Tuscany has to offer! Join us for an original and unique tour out of Florence, you will not be disappointed.
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Federico!! We can't thank you enough for spending the day showing us the beauty of Firenze, sharing some of its humorous historical aspects and just being an all around AWESOME guide. I completed the bike tour 13 years ago and it was always my most treasured memory of my visit to Firenze. 13 years later, now accompanied by my husband and it was even better than what I had remembered.

We enjoyed the all day bike tour on ebikes (our first time and with zero regrets). Some of the hills are steep and although John and I are active it was SO nice to have the little boost from the engine on the steeper inclines. It also gave us time to take in the scenery instead of huffing and puffing and lamenting our physical exhaustion.

The meal midway through our day at La Casa del Prosciutto hails as the best meal of our trip. The setting is lovely, the cooks in the kitchen were warm and welcoming and the foooooood, oh the food was all kinds of spectacular. John and I still talk about the fegato and the garden vegetable pasta dish. Cannot comprehend how they capture such flavors in the simplicity of the ingredients. The chefs are magic. Our incredible meal time was also enhanced because it was in such great company. Laughing and exchanging little life stories with Federico and our riding companion Francesco became the true icing on the cake.

Grazie, grazie, grazie Federico and Weliketuscany for creating another wonderful memory for me and now for my husband too.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Reviewed 14 October 2017

We had a wonderful time on the tour. Even better than we expected. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend this to anyone.