Open today: 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from We Like Tuscany tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience We Like Tuscany
from US$ 111.00
from US$ 93.50
from US$ 146.00
from US$ 40.90
More Info
All reviews bike ride gelato wine and olive oil our tour guide great ride vintage fiat great guide half day tour delicious lunch olive trees wine tasting prosciutto beautiful countryside pasta our honeymoon bikes villa
Reviewed 6 days ago

Andrea was a great guide for our day riding around the Tuscan countryside. He was friendly, informative and he went out of his way to make sure that we enjoyed the day. I would highly recommend Classic Chianti tour.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
WeLikeTuscanyTours, Proprietario at We Like Tuscany, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Ciao Meredith,

Thanks for your kind words! Waiting for you next year...

Andrea

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My husband and I had been in Firenze for 4 days and wanted to get out of the city. We booked very last minute(45 min before tour was leaving). Even though Bill was the only one in the office and busy he drove us because we cant drive stick. And we were off in a sweet little fiat. It was one of the best days during our trip! We went to a sweet 1000 year old church, stopped along the road to eat hot grapes off the vibe and then went to a vineyard. The vineyard was beautiful! The wines, olive oil and food were just incredible. Than you so much Bill, Domenico and I had a fabulous time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you have gone on bike trips and are looking for way to introduce your family to the concept and get them enthusiastic for trying another one, this trip (and review) is for you. I have gone on several multi-day guided bike trips, and am a firm believer that there is no better way to see a place than on a bicycle. I had taken my wife and kids on day trips, and occasional half day tours, but had never managed to pull off a multi-day trip. This trip was the perfect intro. 2 days was enough to get the sense of being on a trip, not just doing an activity for part of a day. The terrain had some challenges - there is one long climb at the end of the 1st day and a shorter one the end of the 2nd day, with a couple shorter climbs each day into lunch or other stops (most towns in Tuscany are on hills). But, my daughters (age 16 and 12) are strong cyclists and were up for the challenge, and my wife, fortunately, agreed to ride an E-bike. The e-bike was a godsend. She rode it on the lowest setting, so she was getting exercise and working on the climbs, but the 20% assist was enough that she felt challenged but not overwhelmed and didn't have trouble keeping up with the rest of us. The total mileage for two days was around 55. For experienced cyclists this may not seem like a lot, but for less experienced cyclists it is a good distance - it means you are biking for 3 hours or so a day, generally in 1 hour chunks between stops for tours or meals.Our guide, Feddi, and the van driver Cosimo were excellent. Feddi managed to figure out who needed company, encouragement, conversation or a break and took excellent care of everyone on the trip. Several times, she assisted my younger daughter on steep portions without my daughter realizing she was getting help. It was very impressive how knowledgeable Feddi was about the fascinating history, culture and agricultural practices (particularly related to wine and olives) of the Tuscany region. We all felt like we learned a lot.The scenery is beautiful, and the stops, at a vineyard/winery/restaurant, in Strada, Greve and Radda were all interesting, with good food or shopping in cute little towns. The villa we stayed in overnight outside Panzano was beautiful. At the end of our trip to Italy, every family member chose the bike trip as the highlight of our vacation - and they are looking forward to doing one on our next trip! Mission Accomplished!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My sister and I went on the half day wine tour in the Chianti countryside. We enjoyed looking at the olive and grape vineyards during our drive. We also enjoyed meeting with the farmer/owner of the Chianti Wine boutique and his family. His family provided us with a delicious Tuscan lunch with various types of wine. I would recommend this tour.

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Wow fantastic tour! We booked two Fiat 500 and went on a tour of Tuscany! Bill was the best guide ever! Also patient whilst we remembered how to drive a stick shift! Perfect amount of time, great to get out of the hustle and bustle of the city and tourists! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 9 September 2018

My family and I did the full day biking Tour with lunch and wine tasting. We had a blast! The bike ride is beautiful. It could be challenging for those not very used to riding bikes, so it is worth spending a little extra and rent e-bikes if you haven't ridden in a while. I was with my mom and dad (both seniors) and they did great. There is a part that has car traffic so it requires being confident with the bike. Be mindful that you are riding through country roads and a small town, so if biking is not your forte, maybe consider the half day tour.