All reviewsfacilities are excellentperfect locationwalking distancea great place to stayeach morningdefinitely stay here againlarge roommajor attractionsour honeymoonpiazzaelevatorfurnishingskeyheartsofa
Reviewed 27 February 2011

I have stayed at this charming hotel twice already, within 4 years apart from each visit. I highly recommend this hotel for its great location and for its friendly service. The room is very clean and nicely decorated (the Pink room) and the window faces away from the noisy Piazza traffic. Thanks for two great experiences!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank fsu2001
Reviewed 2 January 2011

This B&B is run by a Florentine family and is a great find in Florence. Located 5 steps from the Uffizi and on the Piazza del Signoria it is centrally located in the heart of Florence. Its a great place to stay. You will definitely enjoy the location!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
AnticaTorre, Proprietario at Soggiorno Antica Torre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2011

Dear Guest,
I'm Pamela, thank you very much for your review. Yes, you're right, once you reached us you can relax, just stop to take buses to reach different museums or drive, because all main museums and historical beauties are in the downtown, so you can get there in maximum 15 minutes walking.
We say thank you very much especially because you underlined we have a family-run B&B, so you give a value added to our reception style. Just so we can pass wealth of experience from true life of Florence on to guests, because my grand-father lived in this apartment, then my father was borned here and lived here too in the same apartment that now carefully welcome our guests.
We wish you the very best in 2011.

Kindest Regards
Pamela
Soggiorno Antica Torre

Reviewed 7 December 2010

The personnel were extremely friendly and helpful. It is like walking into the past when you enter this bed & breakfast. It is very clean and comfortable. The rooms are generously roomy and the bathroom is bright and very up-to-date. I just loved staying here. You enter and exit the plaza that does not allow cars, so it makes it even better to walk around. The one replica of the "David" is next door to the B&B and there are cafes and stores all over the plaza. I would definitely stay there every time I visit Florence. I would love to go back right now because I thought Florence was the most beautiful place I have ever visited.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
AnticaTorre, Proprietario at Soggiorno Antica Torre, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2011

Dear Guest,
We really would like to thank you for your kind review. Our B&B is located in one of the historical places of Florence and our building was originally a Medieval tower of a Florentine banker, so here you saw a little piece of the Medieval age. We are happy that you appreciated the way we welcomed you here and helped with your trip in Florence, it is important that you feel well and relaxed during your lodging: you're in vacation!
We hope to see you soon again and we wish you the best of luck in 2011.

Soggiorno Antica Torre

Reviewed 19 November 2010

My husband and I try to visit Florence at least once a year, and we always stay here. The staff are great, very friendly and not intrusive, and the rooms are beautiful. My only hesitation in writing this review is that more people will know about the Antica Torre, which might make it more difficult for us to get a room!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2010

Wonderful piazza, clean , cozy and comfortable place, friendly and helpful staff who always have a smile for you..It was pleasure to have stayed at Soggiorno Antica Torre..The only trouble we had was when we first arrived ,it was hard to find the entrance, for those who plan to visit, it is between the restaurants Davide & Bargello..

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple