“Perfect base for Florence vacation.”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Terrace
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Bedroom 1
Terrace
looking bedroom from the door
Real brightness
Always fresch linen
double soft pillows
Fresh and clean towels
comfort and simplicity
Real guestbook
Kitchen
no building in front of windows!
The Master Bedroom
You'll find a very clean apartment
Bright living room
Street
kitchenette
A cup of tea?
The Twin Bedroom
Our little modern art :-)
The Twin Bedroom
In case of need, a very comfortable sofabed
bedroom 2
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 2
..for example...
Bathroom entry
Bathroom
Magic and history, in four bus stops!
...the magic of an evening walk
...the legendary fiorentina steack at a local festival
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
miriamand...
Cork, Ireland
“Perfect base for Florence vacation.”
Reviewed 16 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

Mauro's apartment is clean and airy, bright and cheerful. Excellent air condition system which we needed as there was a heat wave while we were there. It was easy to get to if you don't mind taking a bus for 10 minutes from the central station. Nice area with a supermarket and takeaway Pizza place nearby. Bus stop around the corner. Mauro is the perfect host, he speaks good English and is always available if you need help. he stayed in touch with us while we were and met us from the bus stop on the day we arrived and brought us to the apartment. He also guided us through the initial bus journey by text message. All in all we had a fantastic stay in Florence and we would recommend Mauro's apartment to a friend.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
19 Jul 2015
Many thanks to you for your review. I ever try to offer the best I can.
kimditaly...
Menasha, Wisconsin
“Comfortable”
Reviewed 9 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

The owner Mauro was very nice and was available if we needed him. The apartment was very spacious. It's an older place with older windows so at night you could hear a lot of traffic noise. This didn't bother us because two of my traveling companions are amazing sleepers and I bring ear plugs when I travel so all was fine. Also with the older windows that have no screens you couldn't leave them open to much because mosquitos are an issue. The a/c worked great. My only dislike was the smell in the hallway to the apartment. It smells kind of like sewer but I think that it just must be the city because I noticed that smell out and about the town. The place is four flights up with no lift which we didn't mind. Also the washing machine does not work. Mauro said it was on the website for the place but I didn't recall that but again we didn't mind because we had done wash at our last place in Rome and the following place would have a washer. The area felt safe and getting around by bus was easy. All and all this was an ok place with a decent price and friendly owner.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
12 Jun 2015
Thank you for your review. It is helpful to improve the comfort of my flat. I am sorry for the bad smell in the hallway at the ground floor (it wan't in my house). The plumber fixed the failure of a pipe there. Yes, the windows are without mosquito net, I will install it, but if you close the windows (double-glass present that avoid any kind of noise) and use a little of air conditioning the mosquittos escape and you don't ear the little traffic noise foundable in every town. Thanks again.
Rose B
“Florence vacation apartment is an excellent place to stay!!”
Reviewed 6 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Florence Vacation Apartment was a wonderful place to stay during our time in Florence, the apartment was easily accessible by bus from the train station and central Florence. The apartment was clean and charming located on the fourth floor (stairs only, no lift) in a nice neighborhood. We felt safe walking day and night to central Florence. Easy access to a neighborhood market, post office and other services. Our host Mauro met us at the bus stop when we arrived, he was very accommodating and was available when ever the need arose for help, as well as answering any questions. I would highly recommend this vacation rental.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Open and roomy, nice little balcony to watch sunset.
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
12 Jun 2015
Thank you for your nice review. I ever try to offer the best I can to my guests. I liked to get in touch with you and I liked to explain every thing you needed because my goal is making my guests feeling as a local. I think that is the best way to know a new place. I loved too pick you up to La Spezia telling you a little bit of history and culture of my country. I hope to see you again.
Ulsterman...
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Exact what we needed”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

We picked this apartment because it is a bit out from the main tourist area however a bus passes the top of the road every few minutes.
It has everything you could need and is well presented air conditioning worked well, plenty of space in the rooms. Mauro very thoughtfully collected us from the main train station and left us a nice bottle of Chianti we really appreciated that.
The were plenty of maps guides and other useful information
The only downsides are it is on the third floor with no lift and late at night the scooters can be a bit noisy.
all in all we had a great time.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: good spacious aapartment
Liked least: Scooters a bit noisy late at night
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
30 Jul 2014
Thank you so much for your review.
Kristie71...
Westchester, New York, United States
“Great location. Just a little outside the city”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

This was a great place to stay. You can either take a bus (a few stops) or just walk into Florence (about 20 mins). I def recommend this place. I met a few people that stayed in the city and they said it's a very small like a box. It's much better to stay a little outside and have a full apartment. The shower is a little small and goes from hot to cold while in there but you get use to it.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing