All reviews pastries marco bath accommodation firenze breakfast location
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Marco is amazing! he made our stay more pleasant by providing us with a map of Florence when we first arrived (what to see+ where to eat cheap etc.) We really enjoyed our breakfast at Pegaso (right across the street). The room was very clean ( + towels changed every 2 days). I totally recommend it!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
marcofi1969, Proprietario at B&B Calcio Storico, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2016

Ciao Anastasia,
thank you for writing your review.
I am happy to read that you found yourself well in my B & B,
I hope to have my guest again in the future.
I wish you a happy day

Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

At first we were sceptic but when we arrived we saw that everyting was super. The owner is very gentle and he gave us a map of florence; he explained us on the map how can we go to different objectives, where to eat etc. we'he had breakfast included. We've took de breakfast acros the street at the Pegaso Bakery(2 desert&1coffee for each person). They are good and enough for a breakfast. In the end i can say that B&B Calcio Storico was the best choice and i'm strongly recommend it.

Stayed: May 2016
marcofi1969, Proprietario at B&B Calcio Storico, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2016

Hello,
I thank you for writing your review.
I'm glad you found yourself well in my B & B, I hope in the future to have you again my guests.

Reviewed 14 September 2015

As all the previous reviews said, Marco is a great host, we came in past the official check in and it was no problem, he explained everything about the surroundings, where to eat, where to get the best gelato :) It was great to be outside the city center, quite neighborhood without turists, mostly locals in the restaurants etc. Walking distance to the main sights though. We had the blue room, nice and spacious, big bathroom with two washbasins, lot of storage space both in the room and bathroom. Breakfast in the cafe across the street was lovely. Wifi was fast.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
marcofi1969, Proprietario at B&B Calcio Storico, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2015

Hi,
Thank you for your review, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay in my B & B.
I hope to have you back my guests.

Reviewed 13 September 2015

The host Marco was very kind and helpful. Не gave us some nice tips for places to visit and budget restaurants to eat. The room was clean, good WiFi signal, quiet neighborhood, within walking distance from the historical center - 15-20 min. Easy access from SMN train station.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple

Hi,
Thank you for your review, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay in my B & B.
I hope to have you back my guests.

Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

Marco is amazing. Every restaurants he suggested were excellent. Room is clean, comfortable but not luxurious. Breakfast at the corner Cafe is delicious. Cafe and pastries. You get a voucher from Marco. You have access to a fridg and kitchen. Location is so so... Far from city Center. Walkable or take a bus. Would recommend. Ciao.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
marcofi1969, Proprietario at B&B Calcio Storico, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2015

Thank you for writing your opinion.
I hope to have my guests again in the future.