We spent three weeks traveling across Europe and saw our fair share of fabulous hotels, but this was one of our favorites. The property has been immaculately maintained and the view from being perched atop Piazza Michelangelo is stunning. While strolling through Florence, we heard many tourists advise us that we MUST check out the view from this spot...we always politely smiled and casually mentioned, "Well, actually, our hotel is right there." As I mentioned before, I had to book a lot of hotels for this trip (all found using Trip Advisor of course) and I feel comparatively speaking that this 5 star hotel was a fantastic value. The service was impeccable and the staff was willing to go to great lengths to accomodate our every need. They had scheduled shuttle services that entered the center of town every hour, yet they were perfectly willing to take us to Ponte Vecchio anytime we wished.
After spending a full day soaking up the exquisite art galleries of Florence and shopping for the all-important leather goods, there is no better way to wind down and enjoy a night in Florence than ordering a cocktail and watching the sun go down sitting upon the veranda at Villa La Vedetta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true 'Urban Resort' unique in Florence. Romantic neo-renaissance villa, today a lavish hotel of only 18 deluxe rooms and suites in exclusive panoramic position on Piazzale Michelangelo, with breathtaking view of Florence only a few steps from Ponte Vecchio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa La Vedetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Vedetta Hotel Florence
- Hotel La Vedetta
- Boutique Hotel La Vedetta