We visited Florence to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary and stayed 3 nights at the J K Place. I have stayed at some of the best hotels in the world and J K Place is right up there. The highlight was our penthouse suite with superb views of the Florence skyline from our top floor terrace. The staff were excellent and in particular the concierge was very knowledgeable and gave us some top notch restaurant recommendations. Food and drink were also top quality and breakfast was especially good. I cannot recommend this hotel too highly and this is most definitely our base for future visits to Florence.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort, sophistication, style and value right in the heart of Florence. J.K Place has carved out an exceptionally pleasant niche for itself, a niche that’s just seconds from the door of the stunning church of Santa Maria Novella. All the major sites are within easy walking distance. The rooms: Just twenty of them, snazzy, characterful, no two are alike, and all with signature soft furnishings in creams, granges and neutrals offset with contrasting piping in an effortlessly chic Anouska meets Ralph love-in. The glass covered courtyard and roof terrace beckon on warmer days whilst winter afternoons are best spent huddled by the fireplace in the J.K Lounge with a thick slice of cake and a steaming hot cioccolata con panna. Add very friendly, discreet service plus probably the city’s best Concierge and you are just asking for a good time! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your JK Place Firenze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jk Place Firenze Florence
- Jk Place Firenze Hotel Florence