“Amazing”
Review of Hostel Archi Rossi

Hostel Archi Rossi
Ranked #16 of 325 Speciality Lodging in Florence
Reviewed 30 May 2012 via mobile

This hostel was very clean and put together. Each room has lockers for your things and tight entry security. The breakfast is amazing, restaurant style food for free. The walking your was just okay and it was a bit noisy. But, overall it was wonderful.

• Stayed: May 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 30 May 2012

We stayed in the double rooms (not the dorm). The room and toilet is clean and comfortable. Free tours, good breakfast portion, free WIFI and computer usage. The staff speaks english. Great location. This one of the best value accomodation I had in my trip in Italy. Highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2012

Stayed for 2 nights in room with private bathroom. Everything was great. easy to reach from train station and short walk to all attractions. Room was big and very clean, we had internet connection in room with tv (basically the same as 3 start hotel). Staff were very helpful and the hostel is well organised. Enjoyed breakfast and very cheap dinner. Also the 10am free walking tour is great. You cannot go past this accommodation.
psL: they also sell cold water, soft drink, beer and wine (cheap in lobby)

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BrisbaneJohn
Reviewed 16 May 2012

I stayed here by myself and had a single room, which was still a GREAT deal. The hostel is walking distance from the main train station, and also from all of the main attractions... I never had to taxi or metro anywhere.

The free breakfast is amazing - you have a menu of options and your breakfast is made to order, and they also even leave out lots of other little goodies that you can have. The meal room is HUGE and very accommodating for all of the guests, which is completely different than all other places I've been to that have TINY eating areas. They also serve dinner there (for a price), but I often found myself in there just hanging out since a lot of hostel guests hang out in there. They also have a great outdoor area to go out and relax as well.

The room itself was sizable, especially compared to other single rooms I have stayed in. The room was very clean and even included a personal computer I could use! I never had a problem with noise and slept like a baby the entire time. All of the staff were very helpful when I could not connect to the internet and fixed it right then and there. Otherwise I had no issues.

I highly recommend this hostel for a comfortable, nice and budget-friendly stay in Florence!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Abby L
Reviewed 29 April 2012

We decided to stay at Archi Rossi hotel as we had friends that have stayed here last year and they couldn’t stop raving about it – and they were right!

Our friends had stayed in the actual hostel but we had booked a private room in the hotel side of the hostel. Our room was huge – probably the biggest that we stayed in during our trip to Europe. Big bed, TV, clean bathroom and free wifi. We also ate the complimentary breakfast in the dining area which was fantastic and wasn’t really expected from a hotel! They also provide dinner.

The hotel is in very close proximity to SMN Train Station and a short walk to the city/Duomo area.

Fantastic hostel and I will be booking here when I return to Florence.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple