“Highly recommended rooms with a view”
other travellers have booked this property
Livingroom View from livingroom
VISITED BY TRIPADVISOR 18/01/16 - Entrance
VISITED BY TRIPADVISOR 18/01/16 - Elevators
VISITED BY TRIPADVISOR 18/01/16 - Entrance
VISITED BY TRIPADVISOR 18/01/16- Street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
Fiona-Mar...
“Highly recommended rooms with a view”
Reviewed 23 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

My mother and I stayed at the apartment for 6 nights. We loved everything about it and I hope to one day return with husband and children to stay in the larger adjacent apartment now that I have met the very hospitable owners, Chiara and her parents. They provided us with good advice and responded immediately when we had a problem.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
NJV18
Gateshead, United Kingdom
“Great apartment, very centrally located.”
Reviewed 5 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

My mother and I had a lovely time in Florence, the apartment was fab, it looked exactly like the photographs. Minutes from Santa Maria Novella station and very easy to find. It was very centrally located, 5 minutes walk from the cathedral and the river. Sergio couldn't have been more helpful when we first arrived. I would not hesitate to book this apartment again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
12 Aug 2016
Thank you very much for your comments about the apartment. You are always welcome at any time! A presto! Kindest regards. Chiara
katiebmor...
Baltimore, Maryland
“Wonderful apartment in a great location!”
Reviewed 8 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

We just returned from a great week in Florence. The apartment is perfect! It is not big, but larger than the pictures make it look. The front of the apartment looks out onto Piazza Santa Maria Novella, which is a beautiful view. The windows are large and fill the apartment with natural light, and completely kept out the noise of the square when closed. The air conditioning also works great if you need it. We didn't use it much, but the kitchen is well stocked. There is a lift, but we took the stairs. We did get the WiFi for the week, which was great. The bathroom is a nice size for Italian standards, with good hot water. The beds are very comfortable, and can be split into 2 twins. We did make a lot of use of the many English books in the apartment.

The location could not have been better. Its just a few minutes walk to the train, the Mercado, and the Duomo. There are several restaurants in the square, several coffee bars (including an American style one), and the best gelato we found in Florence diagonally across the square.

Lastly, Chiara and Sergio are wonderful to work with! They are very helpful and attentive, and clearly have a lot of pride in the apartment. We will definitely be returning!

Value Location
anLAactor
Orlando, Florida
“A Spirited Quest to Check Florence Off My Mom's Bucket-List”
Reviewed 26 September 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Our stay: Jun 21 - Jun 28, 2012

I am the adult "daughter" who did the research to locate an area where my mother and I would stay during our visit to Florence. Although our email communication was with Chiara, we never met her. Instead, my mother and I had the pleasure of meeting her father Sergio. Sergio went 'above and beyond' to make sure our visit was perfect. Sergio even picked us up from the airport and delivered us to the apartment! Wow! What service!!!

The location is amazing, and very central to everything one might like to do and see in Florence. The pictures are accurate of the apartment. We were in Florence during a 'heat wave', and only Central Air will combat such conditions. The wall air units did well, but we were still a 'tiny' bit uncomfortable. The windows blocked much of the noise from the Square, and we were able to sleep very well. The beds were comfortable (we had them arranged as two twins), and the living area was comfortable and well maintained. I loved the comfort of the sofa and lounged on it quite often. The kitchen was equipt with everything we needed to make most of our meals.

My mother and I were under the impression that the apartment had wifi, but it does not. What they offer is an adapter to plug into a laptop. Unfortunately, my mom's IPad would not accept this plug in. Without wireless, I suggest you buy a very large data plan because Florence in general does NOT have wifi for tourists. The central squares only offer free wifi if you have an Italian phone number, and local businesses will NOT let you borrow theirs. I am spending a bit of time on this in this review because my mother and I spent two days of our trip trying to find a solution to our problem. (On our sixth day we did find a shop in the underground mall next to the train station that will install an International sim card into your IPad - we did not do this since we only had one day left).

Overall, our visit was amazing. The apartment was well-maintained and the owners were friendly and had great communication before and during our visit. I would highly recommend dealing with these owners and renting this apartment. We would stay here again. Enjoy!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: No Wireless (International SIM card needed)
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
26 Sep 2012
Thank you for your review! We now offer to our guests WIFI internet connection. The apartment is very quiet as the new windows have special glasses that avoid any sort of noise., and we have put a special care for details in the Tuscan style furniture to make the apartment as homey and warm as a local family house. I hope to be able to help you again in the future, you're always welcome over here! Chiara
Montreal
Reviewed 17 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
17 Jul 2012
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing