I stayed here for 4 nights. And when I arrived I didn't expect to see such a nice place! I stayed in rooms 25 and 6. Room 25 is darker and has a bit of stuffy air. I had shared bathrooms but they were also very clean, and had some florentine character in their design. Other good things about this hotel:
- super friendly staff
-air conditioned rooms
- rooms have a safe in them
- Italian tv
- luggage storage if you leave over night
-great great location
This hotel is a bit tricky to find! It is on the second floor and the elevator starts at the first floor!
I would recommend this for any traveler even those who are not on a budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our family run hotel is right in the heart of Florence old town - near to the Uffizi Gallery and Ponte Vecchio. Without doubt, Hotel Alessandra is one of the most centrally located hotels in Florence. In this privileged position, Hotel Alessandra offers a home away from home, with our friendly team and extensive knowledge of the local area. The hotel entrance is situated on the second floor of the building. You can reach the reception floor using the lift, small but working fine (in the 1400s buildings hadn't been designed with this in mind!) But please note that there are around 30 steps from the entrance on the street level to the departure of the lift. We very much look forward to seeing you! Andrea and Anna ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Alessandra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.