“Best gellato of my life”
Review of Gelateria dei Neri

Gelateria dei Neri
Ranked #6 of 217 Dessert in Florence
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 6
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Uffizi
Reviewed 29 April 2012

I love gellato... A lot. And I can tell you that this is a must try. I have no idea why this shop didn't win best gelato because it was much better than tivoli. Way more variety, crazy flavors like gorgonzola! I am definitely going back!

Reviewed 28 April 2012 via mobile

Great place with very flavorful gelato. Open late night on a recent Friday. Crowded with young people out on the town. Ricotta and dark chocolate were excellent together.

Reviewed 26 April 2012

I live in Florence for 2 years now, and used to like Gelateria dei Neri. But when I went there and asked for a Waffle (I've asked pretty clearly if they were made fresh - the girl told me they were already made- but she "forgot"to tell me they were microwaved). the service was terrible, the attendant very unpolite, and when I saw her putting the FROZEN WAFFLE in the microwave, I said I didn't want it because it would be mush. She look at me and said : "here we do it like that". Ok, do as you please, but I will write about that and never ever come back. Brava, ragazza!
Abito a Firenze da più di 2 anni, e ci sono stata nella Gelateria diverse volte. La prima volta che ci sono andata per prendere la Waffle con Nutella, grande decepzione: non ostante essere CONGELATA, la waffle è scaldata nel micro-onde, quindi diventa una cosa squifosa e niente crocante. La ragazza è anche stata molto stupida, e mi ha detto che "da noi si fa cosi". Allora va bene, fai come ti pari, ma io scriverò sul questo e mai mai ci tornerò, Gelateria dei Neri!

Reviewed 24 April 2012

Specifically searched for this place because of the good reviews on Tripadvisor and was not disappointed. After a bad gelato experience the day before, this was a wonderful treat. The pistacchio tasted fresh and the staff were very helpful. Will definitely have another go before leaving the city!

Reviewed 15 April 2012

This is one of my favorite gelateria's in Firenze. Since it is not in a touristy area, the prices are cheap and worth every penny!!! The staff are always smiling and helpful, no matter the time of day. Also, I love this place because they are open late! If you're craving late-night desert, THIS IS YOUR PLACE!!