“Tacolicious~”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Santa Maria Novella
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Been over sees for quite a while and been craving Mexican food. Tijuana 2 didn't disappoint me or my friends. I got the shrimp tacos and my other two friends got the steak tacos and chicken tacos. We shared the queso chips with guacamole on top. One cool thing they do is wheel over a tequila cart and offer you a drink. If I remember correctly these shots cost about 4 euros. Downside of this restaurant is the price of the tacos, which were 11.50 euros. You get two tacos with a side of rice, black beans and potatoes. If they slapped on a 3rd taco I wouldn't be complaining about the price.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

If you are 3 people or more and if you like to sit outside i dont recommend at all. They just want you to sit, eat and go.. not allowed to sit with group of friends... if you are comfortable indoor place it is okay. I couldn't get chance of tasting their foods baceuse of their rude behave..

1  Thank Latestmonk
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Yesterday night we went there with our clients to have a nice dinner. At least we were expecting to have it.. A guy whom I guess was a director or the owner of the restaurant greeted us at the entrance. We were in four and all of us are smokers, that’s why we asked him to sit and eat in the garden area which I’ve already been too many times with friends and my girlfriend and had a good time there. He told us that even tough there are lots available places it is not possible to sit in four(!) outside (max 2-3 person for table) because neighbors are complaining about the loud noise. My guests were foreigners and I was trying to explain them the situation. They were so surprised of the fact that he wasn’t letting us to sit outside for such a reason. After some several offers to sit outside (like we will sit seperately, we will be extremely careful about not making loud noise) the guy started be so rude and mean with us. He made me super embarrassed at the front of my clients. Then he left us alone and we had to leave the restaurant too.

As I mentioned at the beginning, I’ve been too many times here in this restaurant. I love Mexican food and the food has a moderate quality. But for me the most important thing in a restaurant is the staff and the way that they treat you. If you have problems with your neighbors CLOSE YOUR GARDEN or instead of putting 30 tables outside just put 3 or 5. In any case you will have a lots of noise if you reach to a capacity of %60-70. If you put these tables outside people are going to ask you continously to sit in groups.

A restaurant cannot reflect a problem about their neighbors to their clients. You have to act much more professional in these kind of situations.

1  Thank AlexS2281
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Called in after a trip. Very nice inside. Asked the girl on the desk if we could have just a drink and she said “yes”. Off we go to the table and sit down. A member of staff took our drink order and we waited a while. We then decided to eat, which then they brought us our drink. Food was plentiful but luke warm only. Once we were served food, we never had service again. So we just paid and left.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

We were not impressed with the food. I guess maybe because I have had one of the best southwest/Mexican food here in Arizona. The service was also very slow.