- Free Wifi in room
- Great location (main attractions are in walking distance
- Staff are helpful and kind
- Breakfast each morning didn't have a good selection
- Air Con wasn't working, opening windows led to noise from the street below
- Beds were tough
- Shower was small
Breakfast - nothing warm, just croissants, cereal. Fruits looked like they were going off
Air Con - never tried bothering the hotel staff about that but felt I shouldn't have too
Bed - It was tough. Not floor board tough but not bouncy enough. All the walking we did helped me doze off to sleep easily.
Shower - Really small. I'm 5 foot 11, and, the space within was not enough.
Wouldn't go back nor would I recommend it to friends. For the price we paid, we got what we had paid for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adjacent to the cloisters of Santa Maria Novella in the historical center of Florence, the three antique buildings surrounding the covered courtyard, now our breakfast room, offer you a welcoming corner in typical Florentine style. Florence Hotel Alba Palace has united comfort in an antique Florentine dwelling and the care for detail by its attentive staff with the aim of making this hotel an authentic angle of hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Alba Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alba Palace Hotel
- Alba Palace Florence