“Fabulous ”
Review of Hotel Lungarno

Hotel Lungarno
Ranked #6 of 410 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed recently in the hotel Lungarno with my family and we found it absolutely fabulous! Our room was spacious and the staff of the hotel arranged everything for our baby. Personnel of the hotel is very friendly, everyone was ready to help us and assist in every our need. Concierge explained the best locations in the city and gave a really nice recommendations.
And of course the cherry on the top of this hotel is it's spectacular location. Just in the heart of beautiful Florence with the view to the storical Ponte Vecchio, what could be better?
I highly recommend this hotel to every tourist who would really want to enjoy Florence and it's luxury experience.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ViktoriaJoe91
Salvatore L, Hotel Manager at Hotel Lungarno, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

We value all of our guests and especially the little ones. I am happy to know that you found everything to your liking and we hope to see you back soon. Thank you for taking the time to submit your review.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Just come back from a two night stay here. There are not enough words to describe how amazing this hotel is. It's luxury but in a non-stuffy way; almost as if we were staying in somebody's home.

The staff genuinely wanted to give great service. The breakfast is soooo filling! Buffet styled as much as you can eat - and believe me if you've been to Florence you will know you need good breakfast in you for the amount to see in they fantastic city.

Our room had a balcony and overlooked the river and the Ponte Vecchio. Arriving as the sun set was a great way to arrive. Luggage was just whisked away and appeared in our room for us. We had a lovely comfy bed which was too good to leave but we knew we had to leave it at some point.

We ate and drank at this hotel and one of its partner hotels - the Gallery Arts hotel...you have to check this one out too as it has a fantastic fusion food restaurant with a really fun bar (but reserve a table! this place gets busy!).

All too soon we had to leave. But I'd go back here in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: Book a room with a balcony over the river Arno. You won't regret it!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ianhb71

Making you feel at home and taking away all the stress of travelling is exactly what we always aim to do and it is great to hear that we managed to this for your stay with us. Thank you for your fantastic review and we hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Classy boutique hotel. Great location. Next to republic square. Cathedral close by. Michelin star restaurant. service was great. A bit pricey but definitely worth it. Definitely coming back to this hotel

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A Z

Thank you for taking the time to publish your great review and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

This was my second time at Hotel Lungarno and I would definitely go back again! The location is ideal , the breakfast buffet was delicious and the staff was incredibly kind and helpful. There was someone always available to help with restaurant reservation or any questions. The hotel was neat and clean and charming. It is a jewel in the middle of Florence and I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank denisetanzman

Our staff are our greatest asset and we are always happy to share any little tip to help our guests enjoy their time in timeless Tuscany. I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us and I would like to thank you on behalf of all the staff. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

This was my second stay at the Lungarno hotel: I am a season traveller with high expectations...and I only have praise for this property!
Amazing location!
5 min away from my favorite restaurant, helpful and polite staff. This hotel makes you feel like you are staying at a friend's luxurious house. Rooms are well appointed, with a lot of details(eye cream, lip balm..),even the closets smell fabulous!!!
A special thank you to Julie(front desk and reception) and manager Ilaria: since I was celebrating a birthday there were fruits and delicacies in my room upon my arrival and a little gift of Toscan tomato sauce jars for me to take home on my departure .

I have recommended this hotel to friends and will definitely be back

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank annoyed101
Salvatore L, Hotel Manager at Hotel Lungarno, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

I hope that you enjoyed celebrating your special day in our beautiful city and I am glad that everything was to your liking. Thank you so much for your lovely review and we hope to see you back soon.