1,444 results
All reviewsarno riverponte vecchioferragamo familyhotel restaurantperfect locationbeautiful hotelconcierge staffsister hoteldinner reservationsluxury hotelfavorite hotelbeautiful roomi highly recommend this hotelbreakfast was includedan easy walkloved this hotelsimone
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Just come back from a two night stay here. There are not enough words to describe how amazing this hotel is. It's luxury but in a non-stuffy way; almost as if we were staying in somebody's home.

The staff genuinely wanted to give great service. The breakfast is soooo filling! Buffet styled as much as you can eat - and believe me if you've been to Florence you will know you need good breakfast in you for the amount to see in they fantastic city.

Our room had a balcony and overlooked the river and the Ponte Vecchio. Arriving as the sun set was a great way to arrive. Luggage was just whisked away and appeared in our room for us. We had a lovely comfy bed which was too good to leave but we knew we had to leave it at some point.

We ate and drank at this hotel and one of its partner hotels - the Gallery Arts hotel...you have to check this one out too as it has a fantastic fusion food restaurant with a really fun bar (but reserve a table! this place gets busy!).

All too soon we had to leave. But I'd go back here in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: Book a room with a balcony over the river Arno. You won't regret it!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ianhb71
Salvatore L, Hotel Manager at Hotel Lungarno, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Making you feel at home and taking away all the stress of travelling is exactly what we always aim to do and it is great to hear that we managed to this for your stay with us. Thank you for your fantastic review and we hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Classy boutique hotel. Great location. Next to republic square. Cathedral close by. Michelin star restaurant. service was great. A bit pricey but definitely worth it. Definitely coming back to this hotel

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A Z

Thank you for taking the time to publish your great review and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

This was my second time at Hotel Lungarno and I would definitely go back again! The location is ideal , the breakfast buffet was delicious and the staff was incredibly kind and helpful. There was someone always available to help with restaurant reservation or any questions. The hotel was neat and clean and charming. It is a jewel in the middle of Florence and I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank denisetanzman

Our staff are our greatest asset and we are always happy to share any little tip to help our guests enjoy their time in timeless Tuscany. I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us and I would like to thank you on behalf of all the staff. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

This was my second stay at the Lungarno hotel: I am a season traveller with high expectations...and I only have praise for this property!
Amazing location!
5 min away from my favorite restaurant, helpful and polite staff. This hotel makes you feel like you are staying at a friend's luxurious house. Rooms are well appointed, with a lot of details(eye cream, lip balm..),even the closets smell fabulous!!!
A special thank you to Julie(front desk and reception) and manager Ilaria: since I was celebrating a birthday there were fruits and delicacies in my room upon my arrival and a little gift of Toscan tomato sauce jars for me to take home on my departure .

I have recommended this hotel to friends and will definitely be back

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank annoyed101
Salvatore L, Hotel Manager at Hotel Lungarno, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

I hope that you enjoyed celebrating your special day in our beautiful city and I am glad that everything was to your liking. Thank you so much for your lovely review and we hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

The newly-renovated hotel is luxurious and staffed by friendly, exceptionally talented professionals who made our stay completely wonderful. Surprising fusion menu, beautiful setting, lovely amenities, don't forget the Ferragamo Museum to get the full history of this remarkable empire.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cozy F

Thank you for taking the time to submit your wonderful review and your kind words about the staff. It’s lovely to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and I hope to be able to welcome you back soon.