“DREAM BAG”
Review of Cellerini

Cellerini
Ranked #104 of 334 Shopping in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: For those not looking for brand names, stop in at this shop that features luxury leather goods and accessories.
Reviewed 25 December 2016

My husband and I travelled to Cellerini and Florence of course for our week long get away across northern Italy...our second visit to Florence. I had discovered the shop on line and the shop exceeded my expectations as did the service and the fabulous gift I rec'd for xmas. The purse arrived to Canada as promised and on time.. I wish i had a wallet now. The service was outstanding and delivered with patience and understanding and professionalism...just go for it!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

This review is long overdue. My husband and I went to Rome in Sept. 2013 and I had been eyeing to do a side trip to Florence just to visit their shop. It was a bit confusing finding their store among the many turns and small alleys but it was worth it. For a long time I wanted to get the Birkin-look-a-like bag and since they do not have in stock, I ordered it and Alessandro said the bag will be ready in 2 months and shipped. While waiting, he sent me emails to update me on my order. The bag was delayed for another month but he was apologetic but he assured me and was very confident that will be shipped as soon as it was finished. I got the bag in December and I must say that I am very impressed with the craftmanship of the bag as it pars with that of Hermes, without leaving your wallet bleeding. I got a handbag in black calf leather and gold hardware and it is very stunning. I always get a compliment every time I wear the bag and most of them thought that I have a Hermes. :) The stitchings, the hardware, the soft leather is very good in quality. For the price, (though not cheap either), I got the best out of my money´s worth. I recommended them already to my friends who are into handbags and on my next trip back to Florence, I am gonna from them again. :)

2  Thank Rosanne R
Reviewed 29 June 2016

Alessandro and Beth thank you for sending me such a beautiful handbag. I want to let others know they should not miss a visit to your store, in person or online.

This shop has beautiful handmade leather handbags of exceptional quality and style.
I was in Florence last Feb and missed this shop. I found it online after returning home. I ordered a handbag from them and just received it.

This bag is stunning and well made. The leather is very, very nice. The quality of workmanship and leather shows great pride by the Cellerini staff, Alessandro and Beth.

Customer service from the start to completion was excellent. Emails were answered promptly and shipment was on time, within the time frame as promised when I placed the order. Handbag was well packaged and included all pieces such as the small gold lock and keys as well as shoulder strap with the bag. All high quality.

I recommended this shop to others on Trip Advisor and at home.
I have several handbags from the famous Leather School in Firenze and this bag is comparable in workmanship and price.

I highly and confidently recommend them to anyone, online or in person. The price I paid is fair for the excellent product I purchased and consistent with others as mentioned above.

I would be happy to visit and buy from again when we will be back first week of May 2017.

2  Thank Tibby03
Reviewed 6 February 2016

I found the bag for my mom. It comes with good quality, god design bu reasonable price.

If you love the bag go and buy ones.

Reviewed 15 January 2016 via mobile

Ordered calfskin Wallet online. Received
prompt and courteous service from Alessandro Cellerini who let me practice my Italian in the various emails! Was very
pleased with the quality and workmanship.
Will order in the future.

1  Thank pointq