“Stunning Cellerini handbag of highest quality workmanship,”
Review of Cellerini

Cellerini
Ranked #104 of 336 Shopping in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: For those not looking for brand names, stop in at this shop that features luxury leather goods and accessories.
Reviewed 29 June 2016

Alessandro and Beth thank you for sending me such a beautiful handbag. I want to let others know they should not miss a visit to your store, in person or online.

This shop has beautiful handmade leather handbags of exceptional quality and style.
I was in Florence last Feb and missed this shop. I found it online after returning home. I ordered a handbag from them and just received it.

This bag is stunning and well made. The leather is very, very nice. The quality of workmanship and leather shows great pride by the Cellerini staff, Alessandro and Beth.

Customer service from the start to completion was excellent. Emails were answered promptly and shipment was on time, within the time frame as promised when I placed the order. Handbag was well packaged and included all pieces such as the small gold lock and keys as well as shoulder strap with the bag. All high quality.

I recommended this shop to others on Trip Advisor and at home.
I have several handbags from the famous Leather School in Firenze and this bag is comparable in workmanship and price.

I highly and confidently recommend them to anyone, online or in person. The price I paid is fair for the excellent product I purchased and consistent with others as mentioned above.

I would be happy to visit and buy from again when we will be back first week of May 2017.

2  Thank Tibby03

Reviewed 6 February 2016

I found the bag for my mom. It comes with good quality, god design bu reasonable price.

If you love the bag go and buy ones.

Reviewed 15 January 2016 via mobile

Ordered calfskin Wallet online. Received
prompt and courteous service from Alessandro Cellerini who let me practice my Italian in the various emails! Was very
pleased with the quality and workmanship.
Will order in the future.

1  Thank pointq
Reviewed 13 August 2015

As with other reviewers, I had done my research before visiting Florence and the Cellerini shop in late May this year. I knew which bag I wanted, the colour of the leather, the leather lining, the stitching and the fasteners. Discussion of same was easy and quick. I placed my order which was to be sent to my home in Ireland. Whilst in the shop I spotted some lovely wallets, so of course once I got back to Ireland, I decided to treat myself to one. Correspondence by email was quick and efficient ( thank you Beth).
My bag and wallet arrived about 10 days ago, and I am thrilled with both. Price wise both the bag and wallet were considerably less than what I would pay in Ireland, and even then it would be difficult to source comparable quality. If you appreciate quality leather than Cellerini is a very worthwhile place to visit whilst in or about Florence.

Reviewed 28 April 2015 via mobile

Recommented by vintage store owner, and we visit the store and we found cellerini has very nice collection with a good price range. We will definitely recomment cellerini to my friend when they come visitting firenze.