“good quality leather product, with reasonable price”
Review of Cellerini

Cellerini
Ranked #105 of 336 Shopping in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: For those not looking for brand names, stop in at this shop that features luxury leather goods and accessories.
Reviewed 6 February 2016

I found the bag for my mom. It comes with good quality, god design bu reasonable price.

If you love the bag go and buy ones.

All reviews
"shop"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 15 January 2016 via mobile

Ordered calfskin Wallet online. Received
prompt and courteous service from Alessandro Cellerini who let me practice my Italian in the various emails! Was very
pleased with the quality and workmanship.
Will order in the future.

1  Thank pointq
Reviewed 13 August 2015

As with other reviewers, I had done my research before visiting Florence and the Cellerini shop in late May this year. I knew which bag I wanted, the colour of the leather, the leather lining, the stitching and the fasteners. Discussion of same was easy and quick. I placed my order which was to be sent to my home in Ireland. Whilst in the shop I spotted some lovely wallets, so of course once I got back to Ireland, I decided to treat myself to one. Correspondence by email was quick and efficient ( thank you Beth).
My bag and wallet arrived about 10 days ago, and I am thrilled with both. Price wise both the bag and wallet were considerably less than what I would pay in Ireland, and even then it would be difficult to source comparable quality. If you appreciate quality leather than Cellerini is a very worthwhile place to visit whilst in or about Florence.

Reviewed 28 April 2015 via mobile

Recommented by vintage store owner, and we visit the store and we found cellerini has very nice collection with a good price range. We will definitely recomment cellerini to my friend when they come visitting firenze.

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 February 2013

If you desire for high quality calfskin handbags at affordable prices, this is the place for you. Tucked away from the main street in Firenze, I visited this shop in November 2012 based on my travel guide's advice. This little shop was indeed a gem in Firenze.

Offering simplicity and elegance are 2 words to describe the pure existence of this shop. I ordered a customer made calfskin shoulder bag and told that I might need to wait up to 2 months for the finished product. Time was not a concern to me, so I agreed to go ahead with the order. I was indeed quite surprised to receive an email from Antonio (their staff) that the bag was ready by mid-Jan 2013. WOW! I got my bag in just under 1 week via express courier service. Super service! my bag looked unbelievably chic and posh! Thanks to Antonio and Alessandro for their good service.

P.S. Be warned that there were lots of colours to choose from for the outer and inner lining and I got so perplexed that I spent almost 1 hour juggling as to which colour to choose from!

9  Thank HKtraveller M