See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Astor hotel is not so bad . Despite the old furniture and wall paint , the staff are friendly , breakfast are ok and bus stations are very close . If you use the bus line 22 you will arrive at the Florence Dome in 15 minutes .

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

the hotel is neglected. the bathroom is without aspiration and has a terrible smell of caca. the staff is friendly. Thos hotel is absolutely not for a three star hotel. at most it is two star. the hotel is not accessible for handicapped as there are many stairs

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Hotel is located about 25 minutes walk from the town centre. I had a single room which wasn't very large but was very clean. Bathroom was normal size however shower was very small. Breakfast was tasty and fresh. WiFi worked perfectly as well. This hotel hasn't got good reviews but was fine for me and honestly I don't understand bad comments.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Booked this online really late at night, as we were driving to Florence and really needed to sleep somewhere. This was literally the worst hotel that I have ever stayed at. We were given a big room that stank so much, we told the guy at the reception that the smell was bad and his answer was "maybe someone was smoking here" no it smelled like sewage not smoke! We opened the windows but the mosquitos were coming in, I don't know how did we fall asleep with all the smell but woke up in the morning and I felt like my hair smelled like sewage after that. It was absolutely disgusting, we left so quickly in the morning without even daring to check out the breakfast. The only good thing about this hotel is the free parking space.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

The air conditioner doesn't work at all (and when we open the window the mosquitoes practically eat us), the key of the room broke and they make us wait 1 hour for a guy and we lost one of our tours. The only good was the breakfast.

Date of stay: June 2017