“Delicious Florentine Cuisine with many vegan options”
Review of Il Cernacchino

Il Cernacchino
Ranked #193 of 3,012 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian, Street Food
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Duomo
Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

This was a very cute little casual place with what seemed to be authentic Florence meals. My husband is vegan and there were several good options. It was a good break from traditional pizza and pasta too. Try one of the soups!

Reviewed 12 October 2016

the street style pizza was better than the one we had in a usual fancy restaurant. very small but the service was good.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

We choose this restaurant cause we wanted to taste a panini, a cooked dish and also seat on a table instead of standing on the basement!
We don't like prosciutto so I took a panini with finocchiona and asked for a different panini, the number 2 but instead of prosciutto we wanted mortadella. By the way our request was ok for othe paninis stores, but here the tried to trick us. Instead of saying we don't have mortadella they made fun of us and kept saying mozzarella.... and again mozzarella, as if we didn't know what to ask. They said that they will put ham no prosciutto in the panini and gave us one. The result was an original number 2 , with prosciutto!!!
Also the one panini was close at being burn. We also had a soup with bread and tomato.
We took our order upstairs and rest for a while. We found the finocchiona heavy, the soup ok, but what can I say when I saw prosciutto...
What made me angry was that the woman trying telling us that we made mistake and mixed up mozzarella with mortadella, as if we didn't know the difference!

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

The best panini I ever ate. The prosciutto crudo was excellent and the tomatoes really tasteful. Going back to try the others

Review collected in partnership with Deutsche Telekom
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Hete is a thing. I liked this tiny market/lunch spot close to but secluded from the main tourist route. To me - 5 stars. My wife hated it. Purshuto not cured enough blah blah ...mozarella not great blah blah. For her : 1 star. So finding her in the middle, 3 stars.

Quick meal with bread, purshuto, mozarella, salad, tomatoes, artichoke, and roasted tomatoes- 14 euro including a glass of house red. Do stop by, amd at least one of you will love it.