“Great Small Gallery/Studio Experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Art Gallery Studio Iguarnieri
Ranked #98 of 430 things to do in Florence
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Iguarnieri make contemporary art in Florence, working as the old masters, what means: "at the traditional studio". My brother and I with others artist and collaborators make paintings with antique and modern techniques, for the art lovers as us that love Italian art and beauty. The history, the culture, the experience from the past and our loves, Giotto's Bottega, Botticelli's damsels, Modigliani's nudes, Picasso's Portraits, Andy Warhol and The Factory, the Turner's atmosphere, becoming contemporary art.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Tucson
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Small Gallery/Studio Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2012

Roberto, the artist, was fantastic! We learned not just about his art, but about Florence, Tuscany, wine and food!!! Visit this place and you won't be sorry!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Kipp M
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“fantastic-o!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2012

I am such a fan of these 2 brother's work. I have purchased many pieces and will continue... modern italian firenze art at its best! mille grazie!!!

Visited December 2011
1 Thank kodyhennessey
San Francisco, California
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Wonderful frescoes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2012

Four of us had the pleasure of meeting the Guannieris and purchasing two frescoes. Their work is amazing. It's not to be missed in Florence.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Mary E
iguarnieri, Owner at Art Gallery Studio Iguarnieri, responded to this review, 10 November 2014
I'm writing to you from Florence, and I hope you and your family are good.
Us Iguarnieri have a new website that we'd like you to visit.
On this website you can find most of our artworks (paintings and sculptures).
Each one has its title, description, measure, size and price.
You may find the link in trip advisor page

Free shipping!!! No charge for the shipping.
Red Bank, New Jersey
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Wonderful Artist!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2012

My husband and I had the pleasure of meeting Roberto at our hotel in Florence. He was hosting an exhibit of his works during our stay at the Hotel Regency. We spoke with Roberto at length about his work and projects he had been commissioned to do. I absolutely loved his paintings, and I found it so interesting that he paints on wood using colored plasters. His works have such depth and texture.I was fascinated by his works and his process. I am hoping my husband will surprise me and buy my favorite painting!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Linda C
Long Beach
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“beautiful people making radiant art!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2012

I stumbled into this gallery on my way to school while I was studying art in Firenze! I was a bit confused as to what I was doing with my art at that time, so I walked in for some inspiration. The paintings immediately sparked my memory of why I went there in the first place!-- To see amazing art, to learn the beautiful culture, and to meet amazing people. First came the art--the colors and textures and bodies dancing in the paintings and sculptures blew my mind. Then I met Roberto and spoke with him for some time. The next thing I knew I was painting with him and his brother in their studio accross the river. They are two of the most wonderful people I met and were so excited to share their art, knowledge, and love of the city! I would absolutely recommend paying them a visit, it is a very special place you do not want to miss.

Visited October 2011