US$ 170
US$ 155
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 181/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Florence Novoli(Florence)(Great Value!)
US$ 109
US$ 86
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 111/night.

C-Hotels Ambasciatori(Florence)(Great Value!)
US$ 108
US$ 89
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 171/night.

US$ 131
US$ 100
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 171/night.

Hilton Florence Metropole(Florence)(Great Value!)
US$ 126
US$ 240
US$ 203
galahotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 228/night.

Hotel Brunelleschi(Florence)
US$ 512
US$ 432
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 490/night.

US$ 489
US$ 459
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswalking distanceitalian breakfastexcellent locationthe heart of the cityfirenzeaccommodation
Reviewed 17 November 2015 via mobile

Perfect location, very nice,clean and romantic room. Professional, friendly, courteous manager. It's located exactly in the heart of historical center of Florence in front of river Arno and Uffizi gallery, two steps by the famous Ponte Vecchio. We liked all the atmosphere at Promenade and we will definitely come back.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2015

Promenade , best choice for the vacation at Firenze . Located in the midle of historical center , in front of Uffizi Gallery , this touristic structure give us the best comfort to have a perfect vacation .
Very nice Staff , the manager Ryana is very nice , friendly and multilingual . She give you all the touristic information . The rooms are very clean , elegant and with the splendid view to the river Arno and Uffizi Gallery .
We will be back in Florence next year , and we will stay for sure ....at Promenade !

Room Tip: All the rooms have the view to the river Arno and Uffizi Gallery .
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Karina P
Reviewed 30 September 2015

If we didn’t have GPS Maps on our phone it would have been difficult to locate as there is no signage on the street. The hotel is located on the 3rd floor and there are only 6 rooms or so. There is an elevator, albeit a tiny one.

I have read the last half dozen posts which are anything but complimentary. We are now in Nice staying in a 3 star hotel that is a palace compared with the Promenade. I don’t know what other hotels in Florence offer, so I can’t compare the Promenade against other local hotels.

We stayed 3 nights. It is not really a hotel and has no reception area. I suspect a large apartment was carved up into hotel rooms. Room was quite small but as we only sleep in the room it was okay. Bathroom was tiny. Bed was sagging a little in the middle and therefore a little uncomfortable. Room was noisy at night which meant we had to close the double glazed windows and therefore needed the air conditioning. It normally costs an additional E10 for the air-con, but the manageress waived this for us. We found her quite delightful and helpful.

Good location. No English speaking TV. Excellent Wifi. No Breakfast. Laundry about 100 metres away. Good restaurants very close by. Easy 15 minute walk from the train station.

It’s not the Ritz. It’s quite basic but quite acceptable to those on a budget.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RossBoogaard
Reviewed 14 September 2015

A disaster. The hotel was shabby and very loud at night. It was much too hot but air conditioning cost an extra ten euros a day. I paid in cash when I arrived, as agreed - but when I got home I found out that the hotel had also taken a chunk of money from my bank account a week before I had even arrived in Florence. This unexpected, unwanted and unexplained withdrawal cost me £180 in bank fines, which kept accruing because I was abroad so my bank could not get hold of me. When I got home, I had £9.28 left, which I had to live off for three days because Hotel Promenade was in no hurry to return the money it had effectively stolen. (Incidentally, I spent most of this money taking my grandmother to hospital for a check-up). Eventually the money was refunded, but with an insincere apology and no compensation. I sent an email explaining the situation and asking for compensation because of the £180 fine they had cost me, and they didn't even bother to reply. When I sent a follow-up email several days later, their reply was insulting and sarcastic; they actually sneered at my grandmother - and, for some reason, my mother as well, whom I had not mentioned. That was the last time they bothered contacting me.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
PROMENADE_FIRENZE, Manager at Promenade, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2015

Dear Mr. Randall,

Thank you for booking at Promenade. Writing these on Trip Advisor will not determine us to pay you money that your Bank took from your account. The blackmail did not succeeded at your previous 3 private messages when you've tried to make us pay you some money, that your Bank, took from your account, in the moment of the card charging. Writing us that if we don't pay you that amount you will write on Trip Advisor is called blackmail. For that, we can sue you, because it is a matter of image for us. And be sure that in this situation you will pay much more than the amount your Bank charged you. It is not a matter of commission when we charged your card, but different arrangements between you and your Bank. It is not our problem, as I wrote you before and not our responsibility. The card charging for bookings is a common practice in tourism and this way, you've paid your accommodation here. We admitted our mistake and we reimbursed you the amount that you paid in cash at arrival together with our apologies. It was not enough and you wanted to pay also your debts to your Bank. That we shall not do. I already wrote you about that. Although, if true (although I think not ) that you ran out of money for food for three days and did not have money to take care of your family, you have my sincere sympathy. But from a personal point of view, any rational person that has no money to live or to take care of his/her family, can not afford to go to Florence, one of the most expensive towns in Italy and pay an accommodation in the quite expensive historical center. We wish you all the best and as usual, no matter what our misunderstandings ( to tell the elegant way ) are, next time you will benefit of 10% discount, because you was already our guest.
Kind regards,
Renato Rapa

Reviewed 1 September 2015

+++
Fantastic location - you have Ponto Vecchio in literally TWO minutes. Uffizi - in three. River view (if mentioned in room description) - is really a river view and this is nice. There is a Park Garage downstairs around the corner in the same building. They offer nice tariff by agreement with Promenade (starting 25EUR/day depending on car size - you better call them direct and ask, I paid 35 for my Scenic 3) as well as automatically make a registration for ZTL. Next building there is a small supermarket.

---
Pay attention to what you book and what you get. Normally this property will cheat you giving worse room that you have booked. Be careful when you start you discussion with proprietress as she is very touchy and switch from civility to abuses literally in seconds.

Property also misleads customers about rooms. Actually all their rooms are just double rooms. All the extra sleeping places are nothing else but supplementary beds which are very small and uncomfortable. On top - photos are also not real photos of the room you booked. Refrigerator is not provided as well as hairdryer. Topic with extra payment for everithing exists and mentioned nowhere but only in the e-mail with confirmation. Other topic - that card payment sometimes is "not working". So - pay attention to all this thing and enjoy your stay!

Room Tip: River view indicated in description - is really the river view direction Uffizi. And this is nice. AC is obligatory for quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank AlexxmMed
PROMENADE_FIRENZE, Manager at Promenade, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2015

Dear Mr. Medinskiy,
Thank you for booking at Promenade. Sincerely, after all the problems you've made here and all the complaining to Booking.com we did not expect you to write something fair about us. But you did. Thank you. And even there are only 2 words "Fantastic location", we are satisfied.
In what concerns the comments, let's take them one by one :
1. Room with view. I have to remember you that after you saw your room, you said that is OK and you are satisfied, that is a nice room, with view to the river. When we say view to the river, normally, nobody have to expect that the view will be laying in the bed, but standing at the window. And you had what you wanted. And that you admitted also at Booking.com where you have called to complain about the air conditioning.
2. Air conditioning is WITH PAYMENT. And that is written everywhere we are listed. On all the 36 portals and travel agencies. Also on our site. You only had to read. That was also confirmed to you by Booking.com where you have called to complain.
3. Parking is WITH PAYMENT. Also written everywhere. In the center of Florence there is no free of charge parking. Garage Ponte Vecchio, where you parked your car, at the ground floor of our building, have special reduced prices for our guests. But to benefit of those prices you have to tell them that you are our guest, because they do not know who you are and where is you accommodation and normally, they don't ask you such things. For conformity, please call them any time and ask them if they have special low prices for Promenade : +39-055-2398600. You paid more because you forgot to tell them you are our guests.
- Breakfast, parking and air conditioning are a matter of option. Not everybody wants them. We considered that, taking them out of the price of the room is a good thing. Often, we have guests that doesn't want breakfast in the morning, or needs a special food ( gluten free ) etc. can not support air co and doesn't have a car and it is not fair to pay the same price with another guest that needs all of these. That is the reason that we took out these services from the basic price of the room. But all these are written on the portals as well as on our site.
4. Hairdryer is free of charge. You only had to ask.
5. We are registred with rooms for 1,2 and 3 persons. But you were only 2 persons. Why so much interest for the 3 person's room ? Did you have the 3-rd person with you, in the room and it was unconfortable for her/him to sleep ?
6. "Everything exists" is mentioned everywhere. You only have to read.
7. Yes, POS sometimes it doesn't work. But the POS is not our property. Is the property of the Bank and all the connections and payments by POS are done by Banking system not OUR system. So, what is our fault ? Out of order POS can have also the 4 and 5 stars hotels and it is not their fault.
Finally, dear Mr. Medisnkiy, I think that in fact, everything was a matter of antipathy between you and proprietress, that, by happen, was here while you've accommodated to Promenade.
I don't have hard feelings, so, I invite you to come again. I offer you 10% discount from the beginning, as we have for all our ex guests. This time I will be your host and I promise you will not see any more the proprietress. Hope you will feel better.
Kind regards,