“Decent food at reasonable price”

Osteria Dell'Agnolo
Ranked #989 of 2,911 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$ 24 - US$ 39
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: San Lorenzo
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is not a place you come to for the appreciation of its decor ... that said the food is decent and the service expedient.

Go for the basics then you won’t be disappointed.

Their clients are probably mostly tourists so it sort of gives you an idea of the ambitions of the kitchen.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

From the pushy waitress outside to the food, do not come here! Myself and my
Partner came here as it was on one of the main streets in Florence, we were browsing menus outside when the waitress approached us and was VERY pushy. Prices looked ok, so we agreed. I ordered ‘the peasant’ pizza which was ok, nothing amazing, just ok however, it came out 25 mins before my partners pasta carbonara. This was awful!!!! The meat was pure fat, when I informed the waitress that it was inedible she went and got a man who was ‘head of service’ who patronisingly told me it was ‘the face of the pig’. I mean, it was inedible, I was ready to refuse to
Pay however, my partner is not that way and hates confrontation, he ended up sharing my pizza! As we were leaving the waitress said smirkingly “sorry about the bacon” whilst laughing. Never ever will I return and I will also advise no one else to visit here!!

Reviewed 20 February 2018

The food was ok, however unlike all the other tables around us, we didn't get the bread basket but were still charged the cover charge. Also I had nearly finished my meal by the time my husband's arrived even though an Italian man on the table next to us received 2 courses (one of which was the same as my husband's) while we waited for his.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I am tied to this place and very affectionate. I used to dinner at least every week. Kind and gentle waiters and the best real Tuscan food!

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Spent a lovely hour here, drinking beer and eating carpaccio and pizza.

Nice for a long, lazy lunch.