“Just go! ”
Review of Inferno Ristorante

Inferno Ristorante
Reserve with
Save up to 50% when you reserve online *
Inferno Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #176 of 3,014 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$ 24 - US$ 59
Neighbourhood: Santa Croce
Description: Inferno wants to propose you as a Experience to the Good Taste. High quality raw materials carefully selected with products of the Earth's Chain and Fresh from the Sea. Evolution of Tradition with regional culinary recipes revisited with ingredients of new gastronomic trends. A taste tour that involves the customer both in the restaurant area and in the lounge bar.
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

This restaurant and lounge bar is one of the nicest ones, if not the nicest one in Florence. I came with my friends while we were on vacation and we were not disappointed! The food is really good and you can really feel that they are making an effort. The drinks are to DIE for and the environment is amazing. I used to live in Florence and this place is exactly what Florence was missing! Just for a dinner or even a night out, inferno is the place to go! The staff is wonderful and they make the whole experience even better. So give yourself a favor and go here! I am definitely going back every time I am in Florence ;-)

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Our concierge recommended Inferno and I can't wait to thank her.

To start, Inferno's decor is contemporary, playful, yet sophisticated, chic and welcoming. After many nights of dining in classic looking Italian restaurants, we were ready for this different vibe.

Warmly greeted by the three brothers, Giambattista, Simone and Luciano, we made our way past a beautiful bar to the dining room. Every detail from the runners on the table, to the gold modern flatware, to the hurricane lamp filled with sea salt and a votive candle, caught my attention. I loved the look and feel of this place. But would the food be good?
Let me say that if Inferno was anywhere near me in the USA, I would eat there weekly. The food was THAT GOOD.

Inferno has a raw bar and although we didn't order anything from that part of the menu, Giambattista brought us a chef's taste. I hesitated to try it since I am not a big raw fish eater however it looked beautiful and since my husband loved it, I popped the little shrimp appetizer in my mouth. It was incredibly fresh and delicious.

Then we shared a first course called their "club sandwich". It was with sea bass and bacon and absolutely fantastic. A really creative dish, served beautifully on black slate. Then we shared a pasta with cherry tomatoes, spicy sausage with burratta mousse. Once again served on two slate "plates," and presented like a photo. I didn't get much time to enjoy the presentation because I inhaled it! It was outstanding. Unbelievable flavors. Then we watched as Giambattista prepared our filet of beef flambé style, in a liquor sauce with green peppercorns, cream and mustard. It was impressive to watch him cook it, but even more impressive to eat it. The meat was as tender as butter and the flavor was like nothing I've ever had.

This dinner was by far our favorite meal here in Italy---and the most reasonably priced. (That included our bottle of wine)
There was only one downside: We were too full to order dessert! I can only imagine what those would have been like.....

Only open for 3 months, Inferno has a tremendous future ahead of it. It's decor, attentive service, and Inferno's contemporary and creative cuisine cannot miss. The three young brothers and their two partners, Mario and Andrea, are passionate and obviously dedicated to food, its quality and presentation. This isn't your typical Italian Restaurant. Inferno is a stand out in every way. Seriously, don't miss it.

1  Thank dsb333
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We missed our train and bus, and accidentally stumbled upon this great gem just wanting a drink at 1am. Giambatista was so kind and generous, and took us under his wing. He offered us a delicious plate of pasta, bread and entertaining conversation until 4:30 am when we had to leave to catch the train. Restaurant has a great vibe and is beautifully themed.

1  Thank Jacques H
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Inferno offers the highest quality and standards in everything from atmosphere, decor, drinks, food, and customer service. The staff are incredibly attentive and friendly and make you feel right at home. The food is absolutely delicious! This is the perfect place for a gathering among friends and family for dinner, or equally as enjoyable for evening and late night drinks. A must try in Florence!

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We popped in Inferno just for a glass of wine before our late dinner reservation nearby. The bartender was warm, engaging and helpful and the atmosphere was ideal. We would have stayed for dinner if we didn't have reservations as we were impressed by our entire experience. This is a good find in a chill neighborhood.