“The best”

Ettamo Gelateria
Ranked #2 of 233 Dessert in Florence
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 24
Neighbourhood: San Lorenzo
Description: Italian homemade gelato. No additives, no flavors. Free tasting. Room inside and outside.
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

I lived right by here when I studied abroad and it quickly became one of my favorite gelato spots. The student discount of 20% off was a perk. The unique flavors were awesome, especially the cheesecake pistachio. The owner is very nice too.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Hand made and freshly made gelato--so delicious. As she was scooping out my favourite flavour, salted caramel, she said it would be good because she had just made it. That set my expectations--and it so exceeded. So creamy and the perfect balance of flavours. We were sorry we found it late in our trip!

Reviewed 20 April 2018

Been there twice , best flavor strawberry with balsamic vinegar , also vanilla et peanut butter , good service

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

I’m not really huge on ice cream but my boyfriend found this little gem and it’s so amazing you HAVE to try. I was recommended to try the strawberry sorbet with chocolate and balsamic vinegar and it’s delivious !!

Friendliest service we’ve had since arriving not only just in Florence , but Italy ! (we’re visiting three different locations)
Great vibe , great music , great service (You get to try before you buy) great ice cream ; perfection ! We shall be returning !

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Please go on your first day and then every day after. I can only wish I ate this delicious gelato every day of my trip in Florence.