“Florentine Steaks and Pasta BENE!!”
Review of Trattoria Za Za

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: San Lorenzo
Reviewed 12 July 2018

on the Square the atmosphere the service and the food is supremo went back for a second time in our stay.We will return next time in Firenze

Reviewed 11 July 2018

We were lucky enough to come early enough in the evening and were able to sit right down- by the time we left there was plenty of people waiting! The waiters and host were extremely friendly and helpful. The atmosphere was great- we sat outside and were very comfortable. Fresh bread that was brought to the table was Delicious! I had the eggplant parmigiana and it was to die for! One of my top meals on my whole Italy trip. I also thought the meals were reasonably priced especially for the quality you were getting. I would definitely recommend this restaurant for anyone looking to have a great Italian meal in Florence.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Very good quality of service. Nice atmosphere inside and outside. Delicious food, especially beef tartar. Very recommended!

Reviewed 11 July 2018

The food here was amazing! We had the curry risotto and lobster pasta, a bit pricey but totally worth it. The tiramisu is to die for, the best I've had. Service was excellent. Lots of waiters with friendly smiles. Make a reservation as it gets pretty crowded during dinner time. Will definitely return when I'm back in Florence.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

We ate here especially for the truffle dishes. My son's gnocchi potato dumplings with gorganzola and truffle sauce was his favorite meal. My husband's risotto with shrimp and truffle sauce and octopus salad were delicious! My fettuccini with truffle sauce was delicious and rich! My daughter chose the same truffle sauce with ricotta ravioli. Our waitress was very nice and helpful. Their menus are in many languages. The wait to eat outside was long, but we were seated quickly for inside which was beautiful!