“Location is perfect”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

PoppyCon
Dublin, Ireland
“Location is perfect ”
Reviewed 19 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Excellent location less than 1 minute walk to ponte vecchio bridge. It is as the pictures portray it. The bed was comfortable but would recommend that they provide extra pillows. We didn't cook in the apartment but there was cooking utensils available. There was no hot water the day we arrived but the management company had it rectified within a few hours. It is noisy but I think no matter where you stay in that area the streets are going to be noisy. The iron and hairdryer weren't great and probably need replacing. They ask you to put out bin when leaving on last day, it took me ages to find somewhere but I'd recommend turning left when you leave apartment and right at top of road and just left at bridge are public bins. I'd highly recommend eating in the restaurant downstairs Osteria del Cinghiale Bianco and have the panna cotta. I'd also recommend Enoteca pitti gola e cantina which is a fabulous wine bar and restaurant.

19 Oct 2017
Dear Guest,
thank you very much for having submitted such a detailed review. We will take into consideration the suggestions you've mentioned so as to improve the standard of our service.

It's been a real pleasure hosting you.

Best regards,
Halldis Team
cbra123
New York City, New York
“Perfect location, fantastic customer experience”
Reviewed 3 March 2017 for a stay in November 2016

My apartment was incredible! The apartment is located in Oltrarno - it is spacious and just a few minute walk from the Ponte Vecchio. The neighborhood is full of restaurants, cafes, and cute shops. It was truly the best location!!! Not only was the apartment beautiful, I did not have a single problem with appliances, utilities, etc. It was the most smooth and easy renting experience I have ever been through.

Most importantly, the customer experience was wonderful. I have never had such accommodating, welcoming, and helpful customer service. Thais and Samuele, my direct points of contact, always responded to my emails and calls and checked in to make sure I was doing okay over the renting period.

My experience with Windows of Italy was fantastic. I will absolutely use this agency again and I would recommend Samuel and Thais without a doubt!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
7 Mar 2017
Dear Carly,
Truly one of the most beautiful reviews we received recently.

We are so glad you had an amazing stay in Florence and appreciated our service and commitment.

Hope you'll come stay with us again in the near future

Greeting from the whole WOI team
NC
Reviewed 15 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
13 May 2014
Thank you for your lovely review. We are glad to know that you spent a good time at the Duccio Suite apartment. Actually some areas in the center of Florence are not the quitest ones, like the one where Duccio Suite is, but with so many lovely apartments in Florence if you were ever to return I am sure we could find you a quiter alternative. We look forward to welcoming you back to Florence in the very near future.

FL
Reviewed 9 September 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
14 May 2014
Thank you for your detailed review. We hope that you had a good time at the Duccio Suite apartment. Thank you for mentioning these issues with the apartment. I will make sure someone looks into it immediatly. All the necessaries improvments will be made for future guests. We look forward to welcoming you back to Florence in the very near future.

Rome
Reviewed 25 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

14 May 2014
"Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at the Duccio Suite apartment. We really hope to welcoming you back to Florence in the very near future.

Windows on Italy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
Talk to the Manager
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing