“Very good texture and flavour”
Review of Gelato ti amo

Gelato ti amo
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Cortona
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

It’s too early in our trip to say this is the best gelato in Cortona But it is definitely very good in all respects. We enjoyed salted caramel,pear and ricotta ,hazelnut and lemon flavours. The refrigeration is excellent and that’s why the texture was so perfect

Date of visit: September 2018
gio959, Owner at Gelato ti amo, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Thanks and hope to see have you again in our shop.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for an after lunch treat. We had noticed large crowds there at other times but we hit it at a quiet time, which made for quicker service. Lots of choices, reasonable prices, big servings. I know we will be back.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Ice cream was good, but in the two occasion we were there, the ladies serving the ice cream were very impolite. The first time, talking bad about us among the two of them (brown hair girl talking to the blond girl). The second AND LAST time, a black hair woman was cursing about us, blaming my 4 year old for a small stain in the wall. I ordered in Italian, so she clearly knew I could understand. She didn't even have the decency to tell me in the face. I told to the same blond lady that there was no right to treat a customer like this. SHAMEFUL. Such a pity that great ice cream is ruing by this twice horrible experience. Will never come back.

Date of visit: August 2018
gio959, Owner at Gelato ti amo, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Bollum , thank for coming to our shop and appreciate our gelato . Regarding the service i will investigate , because sound very strange to me that my assistants treat customers bad , as from every body the first thing that they say is that the service is excellent, and is very difficult for me to think that one the girl has cursing to a 4 years old . I will come back once again to you as i must have every thing clear before i spend any more words .

In the meantime do take my apologizes

Thanks

Reviewed 1 August 2018

Overrated. W went there because of the reviews, but there must be better places for an ice cream in town than this place. Not bad, not good, just normal gelato. Moreover the service was rude and impolite.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank klm76
gio959, Owner at Gelato ti amo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Thank you for coming to our shop , regarding the gelato i cannot say any thing , i accept your opinion , even if as you say most of our customers gave us a good reviews , what i am concerning regarding the fact that the service was "rude " , that is something that i have to control , because the first thing that we tell our shop attender is to be : correct, nice , and gentle with every body . I will take the proper action on that.

Thanks and hope to see you again and see if we have improved .

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for our favorite flavor - coffee - and it was delicious. Full of flavor and left us wanting more.

Date of visit: May 2018