Service: excellent. From the lady that met us in the car park to the receptionist's intro to Taormina to the night receptionist's advice for visiting etna. First class.
Rooms. Average size, very comfortable beds, switched the double to a twin without fuss. We upgraded to a sea view on arrival for less than the difference on booking website. Think a sea view is worth the extra. Bath has a shower but it is not a stand up shower. Not an issue for us as everything else is perfect.
Location: 5 minutes walk up gentle slopes to reach the main street corso umberto with numerous shops and restaurants. Taormina not perfect for a car but not impossible. Villa belvedere has parking and they turn the cars round for guests to "tidy up" the car park.
Breakfast: breads, fruit, cereals and cakes, lots of juices and coffee, well presented.
Pool: did not get chance to try it but it looks beautiful!
Would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Villa Belvedere is a delightful and romantic boutique hotel situated at 5 minutes walking from the center of Taormina. It is an ideal hotel for couples who are looking for a charm and relaxing oasis surrounded by a lovely garden always in bloom. With an amazing view of "Baia di Naxos" and the mount Etna Villa Belvedere its a perfect location for your Sicilian holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Villa Belvedere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Belvedere Hotel Taormina
- Hotel Belvedere Taormina
- Hotel Villa Belvedere Taormina, Sicily