“Superb Wedding Breakfast”

Ranked #6 of 291 Restaurants in Taormina
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Romantic restaurant with indoor heated pool and outdoor terrace with a spectacular view on Isola Bella.
Reviewed 22 June 2012

Five stunning courses! the location and service are amongst the best I have enjoyed over the last thirty years. The pasta dishes were served with cheese and fish whilst the final course of beef was tender and very tasty. Wrapped up with the wedding cake it was a perfect way to end the day.

Reviewed 15 June 2012

We spent our last night having food in the restaurant, the views from sitting outside were amazing, overlooking the island and the mainland. The setting was romantic and the food was spectacular. We enjoyed the canape courses in between the meal. We went as a large group, staff were attentive, helpful and topped off our final night in Taormina after our amazing wedding.

Reviewed 14 June 2012

We wanted somewhere good - and we got it! The venue. The service. The food. The wine. Yes there is cost of excellence, but why would you spoil your daughter's wedding. Everything we wanted was provided, in spades. I could have filled up on the canapes and drinks on the top deck, but we had even more waiting for us below in the main restaurant. I've never before eaten such langoustines (nor so many)! Not one of our guests gave a negative comment; everyone was beaming and congratulating us on choice of venue. Lena, the boss, presides over this execellent venue. I should also add that we found this venue via Thomson Holiday wedding rep AnnaMaria - this beautiful lady really earns her salary!!!

Reviewed 14 June 2012

I recently went to the Villa Antonio for a friends wedding breakfast, and it really was the perfect venue! The 360 views from the terrace were stunning, and the food and service was faultless. Thank you for everyone involved in making this a great day.

Reviewed 12 June 2012

I photographed a destination wedding at Villa Antonio this Summer and was honoured to be fed and treated like a guest too. The food and service were excellent but in my official capacity as photographer I mostly wanted to state that this is a beautiful venue. Perched on the edge of the hill on the way to Taormina you have a breathtaking view of the bay from the venue's three different levels, particularly the roof terrace. All the guests had a wonderful time eating drinking and dancing and I know the wedding party now hold the staff of the Villa very close to their hearts. If you're after a Sicilian wedding venue I highly recommend it. Richard Shephard (Photographer)

1  Thank Richard S