Hotel Ariston
US$ 116
US$ 104
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 115/night.

Alma Hotel(Palermo)
US$ 117
US$ 110
US$ 148
US$ 110
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 125/night.

US$ 76
US$ 68
US$ 115
US$ 76
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 126/night.

US$ 108
US$ 175
Cancelon
US$ 449
US$ 413
All reviewsgreat locationold sectionairport bussingle roomteatro massimovia romafloorhostpoliteama
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Beware booking this hotel! When my ferry was canceled beyond my control, and I was able to provide evidence of this, the hotel staff arrogantly charged me the full price even though I was unable to arrive in Palermo, making a terrible ordeal all the worse. Awful service. I definitely do not recommend this establishment for people traveling through Sicily.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Matthew M
Reviewed 3 October 2017

The 5 stars are for how welcoming this b&b was. The host is charming and helpful and although this is not a fancy place, I felt very comfortable here. Single room but double bed with water and coffee restocked every day. Very thoughtful. Breakfast is intimate with all guests sitting together and Giuseppe presiding. Important to me since I was solo. Only sorry that I couldn't say goodbye as I left very early.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 May 2017

It is very easy to get to from the railway station by taking the 101 bus along via Roma and getting off at the intersection with Mariano Stabile. The hotel is also only 5mins away from Politeama Sq where all the buses run and you can catch the airport bus. It is also close to the old section of Palermo which is a great place to wonder around and to eat.
The hotel provides Wifi and a continental breakfast. The bedroom is a good size but the bathroom is small. My room was noisy from a water drain and probably showers also the bed was most uncomfortable.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 25 December 2016

I totally enjoyed my stay here. The owner/manager is very friendly, helpful, and welcoming and speaks excellent English. I had a lovely, large room with a balcony overlooking the street. The hotel is on the 6th or 7th floor (I can't remember exactly; and yes, there's an elevator) of a building and besides the street action, I got a glimpse of the sea to one side and hills to another. The location is excellent - just off a main avenue (on a quiet side street) in between the Teatro Massimo and Teatro Politeama - meaning it's within easy walking distance to the bus for the airport. Breakfast was very good. I believe the hotel only has about 9 rooms, so it's very intimate. I would definitely stay here again. Very good value for the price.

Room Tip: Rooms on the street have very nice views and balconies.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Situated near Politeama, the hotel is well located for strolling to most of Palermo's many worthwhile sights and attractions, as well as the airport bus. A cosy, antiquated lift provides access to the hotel on the sixth floor. Our spacious, simply furnished bedroom with flatscreen TV, refrigerator, kettle and separate bathroom was adequate for our needs, and balcony overlooked a relatively quiet street. Breakfast included fruits, breads, croissants and drinks served on request by the genial, friendly and helpful owner,Giuseppe, who is eloquent in several languages. The atmosphere is more of a B and B guesthouse than a hotel, and represents good value for a central location.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple