All reviews secure parking meat and cheese minute walk room was large rooms are modern sicilian pastries yogurt wonderful hotel city maintenance specialties cons sights
Reviewed 11 April 2018

This is a lovely hotel in the poshest area of the town.
Rooms are modern and very comfortable, breakfast offers a lovely range of specialties from Palermo.
Staff couldn't be more welcoming and helpful. Lovely.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Our room was similar to a dorm in college. Bad mattress, no windows, one skylight. Small “garden” with plastic table and chairs. We spent one night instead of the three we had planned on. Palermo is a big city with not many hotel options. We left to go outside the city

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2017

This hotel was a great find and we really enjoyed our stay. From the moment we arrived until we left the staff were warm, friendly and helpful. The hotel is situated in a quiet area about a 15 minute walk from the old town with secure parking at the rear. This is a big bonus as Palermo is very busy and parking not easy to find. Our very quiet room at the back of the hotel overlooking the outdoor breakfast area was large, comfortable and clean. Breakfast was very good offering Sicilian favourites and excellent coffee. Palermo is fascinating - take a Hop On, Hop Off bus tour of the city and also their bus to Monreale is a must for the magnificent mosaics in the cathedral.

Room Tip: Request a room at the back. Our big room was 311.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank benbragghie
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel is in a great spot. Walking distance to all of the sights but in a nice local area. Fab secure parking and easy to get too. Breakfast was lovely. We stayed for three nights at the beginning of our trip to Sicily and would have gone back at the end of the trip if wasn't fully booked. Rooms could be a little more up together for a four star but clean, safe and lovely and helpful staff. Recommended.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Caroline K
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Hotel Ucciardhome was a lucky find. A well presented hotel with the nicest staff and at a price that is hard to beat.
I arrived in Palermo early, as in 7am early, and was not able to check in to my room yet. This was not a surprise as my reservation clearly stated that check-in was at 2pm. Still the gentleman at the front desk was more than happy to store my bags so I could explore the city. Upon returning later in the afternoon I was greeted with the fact that my bags were in my room already and was escorted to the room and given a brief tour of the room. As the keycard is used to turn the power on for the entire room I was glad to have the guidance, instead of fumbling to figure out why things wouldn't work.
This is a first class boutique hotel at an absolutely bargain price.
I am more than satisfied with Hotel Ucciardhome!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel