- Location: (Walking) Ignazio Mormino Museum of Art and Archaeology (14mins), Arsenale di Palermo (15mins), Palazzo De Gregorio (15mins).
- Bathroom amenities: Liquid hand soap, body wash, shower gel, shower cap, vanity kit, shoe sponge, sewing kit, tissues, average quality hairdryer.
- As many have previously mentioned, the highlight of this hotel is the incredible staff! Service at its best! The staff here is better than most 5 star hotels.
- Free in-room WiFi (but see ‘Cons’).
- Large, spacious room.
- WiFi speed is incredibly slow (and most of the time, it didn’t work at all). Average in-room speed of only 0.4Mbps and parts of the room with zero coverage.
- A deeper cleanliness could be better. The telephone and the toilet button actually looked dirty when you pushed it in.
- Limited storage space. While the room was large, there was almost no space for storage.
- Air conditioner did not function, thus the room was incredibly hot during the night and opening the window let in too much noise, making sleep difficult.
- The room was more 3 stars than 4 stars. TV extremely small, very hard mattress, limited breakfast (no fresh milk), room needs major maintenance.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included