“Different and amazing.”

Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 64
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2018

We came here not really knowing what to expect and found staff to be really helpful and English speaking (which hugely helps when your Italian is as poor as mine!)
There is an amazing range of drinks, including cocktails, wines and beers. We ordered food and received this giant sharing platter for two. It contained a range of sharing foods, bread, meat and fantastic vegetarian mini-burgers. The sharing platter came with a local beer for 11 euros and more than enough for a full meal!

Reviewed 31 July 2018

They simply asked if we were eating and then when we said yes they brought out a platter (without telling us what food was going to be on it). The pasta was SO good! There was also a variety of little burgers and breadsticks. One thing I would improve on is allergy advice as we found an item with nuts on the platter and my boyfriend is extremely allergic.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Thank you Saff for great service and amazing apéritive, was the best one so far in Italy :) great atmosphere and music, ty again!

Reviewed 1 June 2018

The food is delicious, you can also choose a Vegeterian menu to taste with your drink.
I had my aperitivo here and I ordered Veggie food and a drink called Hugo (that I tasted previously elsewhere) and it was all so good that I'd like to come back.
The Vespa Caffé is located close to Teatro Massimo, it is definetly in the heart of the centre of Palermo.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Buzzy atmosphere and friendly service. They have a fantastic deal for 10 Euros where you get a platter of nibbles (pasta, bruschetta, mini sandwiches, crisps etc.) and a drink! The nibbles are quite filling so I would suggest a visit for aperitif/nibbles and then decide if you would still like a meal after. You may want to skip straight to gelato!