“Best cannolo in Palermo”

Pasticceria Cappello
Ranked #2 of 59 Bakeries in Palermo
Cuisines: Italian, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

If you go there you MUST have a cannolo: they fill it when you order it and it just tastes amazing. The ricotta is fresh, it’s natural sweetness is enhanced by the shell and by some pieces of caramelised fruit.

I also tried the famous 7 veli and I wasn’t disappointed. I will definitely come back next time I’m in Palermo

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Delicious breakfast to little break pasticceria with Sicilian taste to each desert. I had ricotta cream and it was delicious.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

While the cafe has closed, the pasticceria is worth the walk from the Porto Nuovo. The petite cannolis (have two) and the cream tarts topped with fruit are divine. We came back after touring the Cappella Palatina for seconds and cappuccino (no objections for a late afternoon order of this breakfast drink). Highly recommended.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 25 April 2018

We stopped for pastries here during our time in Palermo. Everything we had was delicious. I wish I could have gone there again and again. The best I had in Sicily.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Very unfriendly!

We were walking with family across town due to good reviews. We were very disappointed over personnel behaviour. I was speaking to them in English, I know some Italian and understand what they were saying. They have 2 chairs on the street where you can eat. We ordered 10 different sweets. I didn’t find them any better than we try them in other places. I don´t recommend you to searching for it.

Date of visit: July 2017