“Yummy”

Cuisines: Italian, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Delicious breakfast to little break pasticceria with Sicilian taste to each desert. I had ricotta cream and it was delicious.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

While the cafe has closed, the pasticceria is worth the walk from the Porto Nuovo. The petite cannolis (have two) and the cream tarts topped with fruit are divine. We came back after touring the Cappella Palatina for seconds and cappuccino (no objections for a late afternoon order of this breakfast drink). Highly recommended.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 25 April 2018

We stopped for pastries here during our time in Palermo. Everything we had was delicious. I wish I could have gone there again and again. The best I had in Sicily.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Very unfriendly!

We were walking with family across town due to good reviews. We were very disappointed over personnel behaviour. I was speaking to them in English, I know some Italian and understand what they were saying. They have 2 chairs on the street where you can eat. We ordered 10 different sweets. I didn’t find them any better than we try them in other places. I don´t recommend you to searching for it.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Cappello has a branch in Via Garzilli .
It’s a small place few sets inside , few outside.
The service at the table is very poor and rude they charge for it
I ordered a fresh jus , a croissant ...so I got a glass no plate no napkins ... when I asked for a plate they look at me like I was asking something new...
The quality also is going down down ...is a pity, the chocolate keep the standard only!

Date of visit: December 2017