“Average at best, very rude staff”

Mounir - Pizzeria & Kebab
Ranked #28 of 1,985 Restaurants in Palermo
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 7
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Pizzeria & Kebab Mounir If you want to enjoy the delights of Tunisia, if you go crazy for KEBAB ARTISAN (sandwich-pizza-plate), the Cous Cous, meat or fish, BRICK, FALAFEL, The Pizza sourdough h24 or the classic Arabic mint served according to tradition, the Pizzeria and Kebab Mounir is the place for you !!!!
Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

Got served pretty quickly, hardly had to wait, but then it was 10pm. The pizza kebab was very average. The base was really nice and in hindsight I wish I had taken a margherita pizza. The chicken just didn't feel right..

The owner was a nice guy. He took the order and left and the rest of the interaction was with one of the staff members. This was a peculiar experience. He assumed I was from Pakistan, most likely based on my appearance, and insisted I spoke to him in that language. He got quite agitated and aggressive/rude when I explained I didn't understand what he was saying. Later transpired he is actually Bengali and I explained I didn't know his language, or Pakistani for that matter. Weird..

Stick to margherita - it looked nice (and beware of the angry man).

Reviewed 23 November 2016

Simple, casual. Affable staff. Busy place but prompt service. Pizza tasted very good. We ate it just outside at a table on the pavement. Good value.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

Very good pizza and prompt service. Great value for money as well. You can eat outside or take-away. A great place to go if you have no heirs and graces, as it isn't the most beautifully presented place, in that respect it isn't a restaurant, but a kebab style eatery. Whatever your preferences, the food is very good and worth a visit..

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

My partner and I came here after seeing the reviews on trip advisor. It's a very casual place with a few tables outside. We're vegetarian and ordered two pizzas - one with aubergine and pesto, and one with mushrooms and cheese. Both were really tasty particularly my vege one. Quickly ready & friendly staff. We also had the spinach and cheese pastries as an entree which were very good. All up came to €15 which I thought was good value.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

Ordered a couple of pizzas here, service slow, but the pizza was excellent, especially the four cheeses. Cheap and cheerful, great for a quick bite , if they could only be quick