“Immaculate, well positioned apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
A view on the modern Court of Justice
Lights for a religiuos fest Lights for a religious fest
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
A view on the modern Court of Justice
Lights for a religiuos fest
Lights for a religious fest
A view from the balcony on an historical church
The kitchen corner with oven and microwave
The bedroom (with two single beds or one double bed)
Another view of the bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
Tom H
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Immaculate, well positioned apartment”
Reviewed 2 January 2012 for a stay in November 2011
people found this review helpful

I stayed with my partner in November 2011 for a week and found this apartment to be perfect for our needs. Compact and well positioned, the kitchen had all we needed for some in house cooking and being right next to the market meant we could buy fresh food daily. The approachable owner provided a number and was on site if we had any problems (which we didn't). He gave us with a map and some pointers of things to see on day one. We can also say we have never stayed anywhere so clean! Many thanks

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Accessibility to all areas of Palermo
Liked least: The market meant for some early mornings due to the noise - but Palermo is generally a noisy place.
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
UK
Reviewed 27 December 2011 for a stay in December 2011

Usha800
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect place for me and my 10 year old”
Reviewed 15 November 2011 for a stay in October 2011
people found this review helpful

My son and I stayed at the Il Capo for ten days from October 16th- 26th. We were visiting because my elder son had just begun his placement at the University in Palermo.
The apartment was neat and compact. The power shower was a welcome relief after a day's walking as being centrally located we had walked everywhere.
The bustling market downstairs was very exciting and we cooked Sicilian local produce on several occasions. My only negative feedback would be that ...as we had all the modern gadgets like ipod,iphone,nintendo DS etc there were not enough 'working sockets' . The sockets in the kitchen wall were not functional.
The owners have an office downstairs and I was able to obtain fresh towels easily.On the last day as our flight was late in the evening the owners let us stay till it was time for us to depart. Such kindness is much appreciated. I would certainly stay again if I returned to Palermo.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
London
Reviewed 13 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
paris
Reviewed 19 September 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing