See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 July 2017

Place noisy and lacking service. Awkward bed and noisy room . Beyond all rude stuff ...lunch not bad we say in the norm. Near there is a beautiful lake e many shop e cafe. Any way we not feel to recommend this place.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Forza R
Reviewed 17 September 2016

The family room we had was just gorgeous. We had use of the infinity pool which was part of their spa facility.
Staff were friendly especially to our 12yr old.
79 bus runs regularly to Messina, tickets can be bought at tobacconist for €1.70 return.
We are defiantly going back and would love the same room.
This is a hotel for those who don't like the hustle and bustle of large all inclusive, just want a peaceful and relaxing time. Though we had our 12yr old with us he truly loved it and keeps asking if we can go back.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2016

The hotel is not suitable for children as they are clearly not welcomed by the pool (even when very well behaved) and for the price, has very little to offer. You will definitely need a car if you are staying there. The manager of the hotel was very rude and clearly did not want English at the hotel. I would not stay here again, even if it was free!! Check your bill, as I was charged for items I had not had (lunch)

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2016

Just spent a week at Villa Morgana. Rooms are lovely and spotless. Staff are friendly and even go out of their way to speak English. I would definitely be visiting again.

I would recommend having transport because shops and town are are a bit of a distance. We did a lot of walking and made use of the excellent bus service. Pool area is lovely and if you get a chance have an evening meal in the hotel, it is lovely.

All rooms have air con and ceiling fan, 27 degrees at 2am but 18 degrees in our room... Great nights sleep. Beds are lovely and I had comfortable 7 nights sleep.

I would say the hotel mainly caters for adults although kids are welcome but would recommend you keep them under control in the pool area.

Really good free wifi!

Room Tip: Rooms are all good, some ground floor rooms had outside doors with sitting and table.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank t00kz
Reviewed 31 August 2016

Firstly we were there for a friends wedding which was great and this review does not reflect how good the evening wedding and reception were.but overall the staff were not helpful with dealing with problems such as the sunbeds which were given to members of the public paying 24 euros for pool day with sunbed,we paid 90 euros a night and were asked to get off the beds to give to the Italians!!lunch was awful at 16 euros and I was charged for lunches I didn't have and had to argue to get them taken off the final bill.also when booked originally the price was cheaper than what my final bill came to.although the rooms were very nice as was the pool area,I didn't think they wanted any non Italians there?only nice staff who managed a smile were the girl who done the breakfast,the cleaning guys and Allesandro the receptionist,all the others were quite rude.

Room Tip: Front of hotel for the view
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple