All reviews wi fi air condition hot water via etnea croissants market street airport
Reviewed 4 August 2018

Before doing the reservation, I asked if there was wi-fi. The guy at the reception said yes. I asked if it worked in the rooms and he said yes again. It did not work in the rooms. I had to come to the reception to be able to work. The bed was a bit disappointing, it was way too small.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I stayed in this hotel on my 1st night in Catania as part of my tour. The hotel room is very old. I felt like staying in a very old place with a dim lighting. If I had a choice, I would not stay in this type of hotel. Hotel location is okay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 October 2017

We stayed here at the end of our week on the islands; after 4 welcoming and comfortable hotels this was a disappointment. Whilst the building was interesting and quirky, hospitality was lacking. Our room was tired and difficult to ventilate due to the fact it had no windows, only doors leading onto a balcony. It was also quite noisy. There was plenty of hot water, although the plumbing was also very noisy. The breakfast left a lot to be desired, one croissant each and some bread, no fruit or cereal. The location was central and only 20 minutes or so from the airport but I'm glad we were only there one night.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the inner courtyard are quieter
Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

While the location off the Via Etna is highly desirable, the single rooms felt a little austere and definitely needed some maintenance, such as painting to address the paint peeling on the ceiling. Despite what was reported in other reviews, both water pressure and temperature was fine, and AC worked well. The interior rooms are quiet.

Breakfast lacking - only sliced white bread and other pre-packaged sweet options, though there was some fresh fruit and sliced meat and cheese. Nice that coffee was made individually, to order.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

I must say that I loved my stay on the hotel. It's a humble place but very clean. The room was cleaned and made spotless every day. Breakfast was very good but humble. To me what made my stay so lovely was the warm welcome from the staff especially the owner of the hotel. The hotel is an old Palazzo but to me this added charm to the place. I would definitely recommend it.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family