1,272 results
All reviews private beach close to the airport catania airport free towels nice hotel beach holiday flight path pool bar del sole bus service end of september sea view main road breakfast buffet is city centre an overnight stay busy road
Reviewed 3 November 2017

Everything was clean and fresh, the staff were lovely and helpful, the bed was comfortable, wifi worked just fine, but the best part was the breakfast buffet! Fresh fruit, eggs, bacon, cheeses, croissants and other delicious baked goods, oatmeal, cereal, panna cotta, cannolis, and more, along with a cappuccino machine. I miss those breakfasts.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
giovanni c, Direttore at NH Catania Parco Degli Aragonesi, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear Guest,
First, let me show you my sincere gratitude for taking the time in sending us your review and for the trust you have placed in our hotel, by choosing it for your stay at NH Parco degli Aragonesi. I really appreciate the excellent comments, that I have shared with our staff. They are the principal of our values, a service characterized by professionalism and continuous effort to satisfy all our customers. I assure you that comments like yours provides with the esteem to continue in our daily effort and it is our commitment to show that we can make you feel surprised and special while staying with us.
Hoping to welcome you for your next stay with us so that I can meet you personally.
Receive my best regards,

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Close to city, beach and airport.Fantastic breakfast which starts early enough to have a nice meal before heading to the airport. Having free easy parking was also a nice change from battling the traffic and parking of the cities.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
First, let me show you my sincere gratitude for their time by sending your review and for the trust you have placed choosing NH Parco degli Aragonesi. I very much appreciate your comments that I shared with my staff. They are the symbol of our excellence, a service characterized by professionalism and continuous efforts to satisfy our customers. I assure you that comments like his give us the incentive to continue in our daily effort and is our main aim to ensure that the customer may be surprised and feel special during their stay at our hotel.
We hope to have you soon again our guest, to try also to transform its "Good" to "Excellent".

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Nice hotel, friendly staff, great quality beds. Perfect for 1-2 nights. We arrived late at Catania airport and continued travelling the next day. Would definitely recommend it for a short(er) stay! ..

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We stayed in this hotel on our arrival to Catania , It is very close to the airport . Nice pool and outdoor bar. Hotel has a beach a short walk. Staff was very helpful with luggage checking . Morning breakfast was very good .The staff helped with a special breakfast request at an early morning check out. We also had dinner in the hotel and diner service was very good .

Room Tip: Join the NH Hotel Rewards Program
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

If you're a couple on vacation-this is not the hotel. Catania is an technical city (business) town. It's more geared for business travelers. Could not vekeice the condition of the carpet - extremely filthy and the walls was just as filthy. But to be fair the actual rooms were in acceptable condition.
I would not recommend for #vacation, business yes because at least you're not paying and won't be as dissapointed.
Overall I'd say stay in Taormina or Palermo instead.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Asquite1260
giovanni c, Direttore at NH Catania Parco Degli Aragonesi, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Guest,
I would like to personally thank you, for the trust given to our hotel, NH Parco degli Aragonesi , by choosing us for your stay in Catania.
With regards to your comments, we have read them carefully and would like to inform you that all the feedback given is the most reliable method of monitoring the service we offer and to improve the issues that need to be developed in order to achieve our guest’s satisfaction and to provide an extraordinary service. This comments will be highly valued for next actions to be implemented. Please receive our most sincere apologies for not having been able to cover your expectations.
We hope you give us a second chance. Looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.
Yours Sincerely,