The shuttle service from and to the airport is at very limited times only. This exacerbates the fact that we were charged €30 for a taxi from the airport and €20 on the return, according to the hotel quite legally. In fairness they did offer on leaving to take us by bus via the city centre to the airport but emphasised that this was a special concession.
The hotel itself is OK for the price but is not beach-side. The restaurant was patchy: good grilled vegetables and prosciutto melone (not on the menu) but carpaccio obviously deep-frozen as also probably the steak.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The four-star NH Catania Parco degli Aragonesi hotel is conveniently located just ten minutes from the Catania Fontanarossa Airport, with a private beach along some of the most beautiful coastline of the oriental Sicilian seaside at La Playa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, NHHotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Catania Parco Degli Aragonesi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Parco Degli Aragonesi Hotel Catania
- Nh Hotels Catania
- Nh Hotel Catania
- NH Catania Parco Degli Aragonesi Sicily