“Glass och öl”
Review of Il Golosone - CLOSED

Il Golosone
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 35
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Born in the 80's as an ice cream shop and creperie service, has turned to the store at is now with 120 seats, where you can taste the ice famous compositions, sweet or savory crepes, expressed dishes. More than 30 flavors of ice cream, fruit sorbets eight without milk, specialties of fresh fruit carved, traditional "affogato" and many other delights. The kitchen is open non-stop from 12:00.
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Very tasty ice cream in many different flavours and perfect temperatured beer =)
The staff is very helpful and kind.
Definately worth a visit =)

golosoneolbia, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Il Golosone, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Dear Magnus thank you very much for your review. We really hope to see you again at Golosone for more than an ice cream and a beer.
Tack och adjö

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Situated midway along via Umberto, I strolled past many al fresco dining spots, scanning the menus of each place and trying to decide where to eat. I was craving a Nicoise Salad...To my chagrin, there it was, offered on the menu at Il Golosone! Although busy during the evening dining time, I was greeted promptly and seated al fresco. I ordered the Nicoise Salad and was delighted and impressed when it arrived at my table! It was a hearty portion of lettuce, black olives, tuna fish, potatoes and green beans. Just what I was craving!!! After devouring it, I chose to order the Gnochetti with Sausage. It was very tasty and "hit the spot"! The menu is a nice combination of salads, seafood, pasta and meat dishes. Il Golosone also offers salty and sweet crepes as well as a very decadent selection of gelato. I enjoyed my dinner so much that I returned the next evening and ordered the same as the night before!

Dear Ann, we are really impressed by your precise and detailed review
We are delighted that you have enjoyed our cuisine and we really hope to see you again in the future at Golosone.
Thank you and good bye!

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

I went to the restaurant ALONE. I ordered a Bellini cocktail and a "gran tagliere di salumi e formaggi" plate. The waiter saw that I'm alone but he didn't tell me it will be too big for one person. He let me to order a 14€ plate instead of explaining its big portion. The food was great by the way (but was only one type of cheese on it) and I could take the rest with me in a box.
Not the best impression unfortunately...

1  Thank Szilvia M
golosoneolbia, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Il Golosone, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

Dear Szilvia, thanks for your review.
We are a little surprised for your not completely positive review. If the image or the text in the menu wasn't clear or for any other information you can also ask at the waiter, he's here for you.
The "gran tagliere" means exacly large platter, and our waiter can't imagine how hungry are you. Anyway, we see that you agreed the food, and this is really important for us. We really hope to see you again, even for a "small plate".

Reviewed 4 August 2016

This small restaurant didn't look that much but had a nice menu with low prices so we decided to try it. I had Spaghetti Carbonara and it was well over expectation (it was only 10 Euro). My wife had risotto with seafood and it was also great (15 Euro). Good service and also low price on wine on the bottle (compared to Sweden).

golosoneolbia, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Il Golosone, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2016

Dear Mr Bergsten, we are pleased that your wives and you have enjoyed the dishes from our kitchen and you have been pleasantly surprised in the price.
We really hope to have you again in the future as guest on Il Golosone
Tack
Vänliga hälsningar!

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

There were 4 of us, the other 3 ordered sweet crepes and seemed happy with their choices (2 x banana & Nutella and 1 x strawberry & custard). I on the other hand for some reason ordered a Caesar salad only to be told when it arrived that it does not come with Caesar dressing and no alternatives apart from olive oil were available. My meal was therefore very plain and disappointing. There were 4 of us - the other 3 ordered sweet crepes and seemed happy with their choices (banana & Nutella x 2 and strawberry & custard x 1). I on the other hand for some reason ordered a Caesar salad only to be told when it arrived that it does not come with Caesar dressing and no alternatives apart from olive oil were available. My meal was therefore very plain and disappointing.

golosoneolbia, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Il Golosone, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2016

Dear Johanna we're really sorry about the inconvenience. Best regards