See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Only stayed here one night before our flight from Olbia back to Blighty. Good location, many buses going to different beaches just on your doorstep. There's a few places to eat right outside too. Got a pool which we didn't use to be fair. Wifi only works in the reception area which is annoying.

From the outside it looks like something out of a horror movie, with the lights for its hotel sign not working, and a layer of dirt on the walls.
The room is acceptable. The AC didn't do anything to the room which made it very hard to sleep. The whole hotel is in need of a refurb, I wouldn't like to stay in this hotel for more than a day.

As mentioned earlier, good if you want to have a short stay here to explore the beaches just outside Olbia; would recommend Porto Istana, which you can get I think the no.5 bus just outside the front of the hotel.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

I wouldnt call it Hotel. I spent here 2 nights only and I had to find an other hotel. It is dirty disgusting. We couldnt open our door because the lock was not working then had to move to a different room. It is very expensive compered to what you get for the price. I cant say any positive about it. The staff doesnt speak english at all.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank KlaudiaSanda
Reviewed 27 September 2016

I Really Enjoyed My Week Stay At Hotel Royal...The Staff Were Outstanding And Helped Me With Anything I Needed...My Room Was Comfortable And Had Everything I Could Want...It's A Great Base For Exploring The Surrounding Areas Of The Region...The Breakfast Was Simple...But It Did The Job...Bang For Buck...Tough To Beat!

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Oh1968
Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

Hotelroom was clean. But the problem with this hotel is the noise. You could even hear the neighbours turning around in their bed.

Location was ok but you have to walk at least 20 minutes voor city centre.

Breakfast was ok but little choise. No ham, cheese etc for your baguette only cherryjam and Nutella.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

The hotel is great for the price we got it! The rooms are clean, properly furnished, air conditioned and with a fridge! The food in the restaurant is good, but it takes a while for the service to bring it (dinner). Breakfast is always the same, it didnt bother me. WiFi is working on the ground floor, its free! Anyway, I recommend!

Date of stay: September 2015